NEurope
Retro_Link

Nintendo Collectables!

45 minutes ago, Jonnas said:

It's so weird to me that Lysithea is the second-most popular Golden Deer, as she's easily the most dislikeable one.

Granted, I've not played enough of Three Houses to know this firsthand, but isn't she one of the most effective units in that game by far?

I recall a lot of people using her to beat an enemy you're really not supposed to fight.

Lorenz is my least favourite so far. He would totally be a Tory in real life.

Edited by Glen-i

6 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Granted, I've not played enough of Three Houses to know this firsthand, but isn't she one of the most effective units in that game by far?

I recall a lot of people using her to beat an enemy you're really not supposed to fight.

Yep, she absolutely destroys the Death Knight. That’s why I chose Golden Deer for my Maddening run.

The pop up parade figures are too low quality for my taste, while not being that much cheaper. So I'll pass.

In fact, this is their budget line, but they already had a budget line, which was much cheaper and the same quality, so I find it a bit offensive.

2 hours ago, Glen-i said:

Yes, this is correct. She's a glass cannon, or rather, a glass nuke, and super easy to train. But I was talking about popularity polls where she takes a lot of votes, and that's not merely gameplay ability. In-story, Lysithea is such a brat who borderlines bullies her teammates, and... I don't get why people like her so much.

Granted, her support with Cyril is adorable, and likely one of the best pairings in the game. But Cyril himself always scores low, so it's probably not because of that.

2 hours ago, Glen-i said:

You're not wrong :laughing: He's a well-written character beneath those thick layers of snob, but definitely easy to hate.

uschsvr9z6951.jpg?auto=webp&s=06696176c9

• Haha 2

On 21/06/2022 at 11:59 PM, Sméagol said:

The pop up parade figures are too low quality for my taste, while not being that much cheaper. So I'll pass.

Edelgard and Bernie looked OK, but it's definitely more noticeable with Dimitri and Claude.

9383942258718.jpg

9390919385118.jpg

Roy and Lillina figures have been announced.

9409780383774.jpg

9409877377054.jpg

These ones are quite expensive so I need to think about purchasing these ones.

• Like 1

Yeah I've just seen them.

I'm only interested in the babes, but this seems to be a duo.. Making this more of an all or nothing situation. But if I got them both, I'd also miss Ike in the collection, so I'm leaning towards getting neither.

From the Radiant games I'd love a Titania, Lucia or Micaiah. From Three Houses I'd love.. well I'd love them all, but I'd love a Sothis, Shamir and Kronya even more.

It looks like the re-release of Pyra and Mythra is at hand.. And I wasn't expecting them until Summer 2023.

I have other things I want to do with my money right now, so it looks like I'll have to cancel.. :sad:

I don’t normally collect a lot of these things but this would be an exception lol. I can hear that song again. 

• Thanks 1

Alear from Fire Emblem Engage is getting a figure next year.

9567294619678.jpg

• Like 1