NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
triforce_keeper

!6 Weeks Hols!

14 year olds can drink quite a bit you know :heh: I myself downed 2 glasses of cider the other day, but didnt get drunk at all. I'm 14 but i look considerably older, people recon i could get served if I tried :grin:

I am forced to Lol very hard at this. Lolling, before shaking my head in disgust. Seeing as most cider is about 5% vol, it'd take about 8 or 9 good pints at a go before you were solidly pissed.

Man, me and my mate Martin (best bar guy ever) and a few more of us, when we go on our massive benders, you can be sure there won't be a drop of alcohol left in Manchester the next day.

It was two weeks ago, on thursday, the day we broke up from school, we took our rucksacks and went to tesco at about 10am and bought 6 fourpacks of Strong bow 2 fourpacks of Kronenburg and a 70cl bottle of Bacardi Rum. I downed about a third of the bacardi in the Cinema, watching pirates, and 3 cans of Strongbow aswell. No drunkies. We then went to Rileys and proceeded to play pool while singing along to the Backstreet Boys, Megadeth and Metallica. Had 3 pints of strongbow there and a double vodka, still only a little tipsy.

We then spent the entire day outside the slug and lettuce chugging magners (I got 3 massive bottles of the stuff down in 50 seconds!) which is the nicest drink of all time. And had a little more of the rum, and from then, I was pretty out of it, so I do what any drunk guy who needs water does, I jumped in the fountain near the slug nd lettuce head first, but didn't get very wet:laughing:

I cant remember the next hour or so properly, but heres what my mates told me:

Queue half an hour and a couple of pints later, I get dragged into a chinese bar/ restaurant by my mates, only to get kicked out for repetedly falling out of my chair, I start to hassle the Bouncer who just stands and laughs at me. I sit outside on a wall, sipping bacardi, waiting for my mates to come out, half an hour later, they emerge, rather shit faced. We proceed to amble around Picadilly pissing on the awesome outdoor cubicles. At the Kro bar, me and martin run into a few school friends, who we barely recognise, before collapsing on to floor. Funnily enough, Martins agent from his modelling agency is also there, though the reason shes 26 and hanging around 17 year olds is a mystery. She laughs in his face and apparently is being chatted up by Robbo (Ben Robson, the famous footballers' son, who also goes to my school), and in a while they go back inside and we head towards the bus stop, I insult some skate chick, and queue the incident that occurs with me getting my ass kicked by skaters which I wrote about in the "what makes me angry" thread. Me and martin then proceed to talk to absolute strangers, aswell as these two girls, who get shit scared, which was admittedly funny. Martin goes and tries to sleep in the middle of the road and I have to drag him off before he gets run over.

We somehow manage to get the bus, where we start hassling everyone, and randomly shouting "daddy would you like some sausage" amidst backstreet boys choruses. Its now about 12 pm and were so very wasted that we barely manage to make it off the bus at the right stop. But all in all, it was a bluddy fantastic day.

Alcohol = win.

14 year olds can drink quite a bit you know :heh: I myself downed 2 glasses of cider the other day, but didnt get drunk at all. I'm 14 but i look considerably older, people recon i could get served if I tried :grin:

LMAO Cider is strong apple juice, I can drink it all day long with out getting pissed off my head.

Nice story Bard (im not being sarcastic) I am of course a complete 'lightweight'. I hardly drink at all just occasionally have a bit. So yeh i have nowt to brag about at all when it comes to how much I could drink :heh: On the other hand this means it would cost less to get drunk should I fancy it :)

Now I shall say nothing further on the matter as im sure ill only embarass myself even further.....

You know you're underage drinking when you brag about cider.

Nice story Bard (im not being sarcastic) I am of course a complete 'lightweight'. I hardly drink at all just occasionally have a bit. So yeh i have nowt to brag about at all when it comes to how much I could drink :heh: On the other hand this means it would cost less to get drunk should I fancy it :)

Now I shall say nothing further on the matter as im sure ill only embarass myself even further.....

Being a heavyweight is nothing to brag about. You have to spend more.

You know you're underage drinking when you brag about cider.

QFT

Guess what, I once had a WHOLE SHOT OF VODKA!!! AND I DIDNT GET DRUNK!!! OMGzzzz!How fucking good am I :heh:

Lol. Aaanyway, seeing as most of my mates can't come out for most of the holidays due to, as they say work experience/ work (which I call bullshit. It's more because I'm a complete hazard to their health/ sanity), anyone from here like to come out and join yours truly for a couple o drinks?

I'd go with the girlfriend, but she doesn't like to drink much, which is a shame, but at least there's someone to help me find my way home after ye olde benders.

Also: Don't knock the cider, it's nice. Beer doesn't hold a candle.

Anyone ever tried an appletini? I wanted to try one, but my mates wouldn't let me on account of it being "the queen of all gay drinks" :heh:

Give the guy a break for gods sake. You're worse than him when you hit on him for being a lightweight, its really petty and it makes me angry, he was only trying to join in with the conversation...

Ive been drinking regularly since the back end of Year 11 and now it usually takes me around 6-7 pints of anything for me to start to feel it. I have however just discovered Perno shots, which are insanely cheap, have such a fucking kick to them and really do get you slashed before you can go to the bar to get a few more. Although this definately isnt good for the toilet activities as i found out a couple of weeks ago ::shrug:

Ive got gigs planned for every single week during the 6 weeks. This week was the Holloways/pidgeon detectives. Next week is eagles of death metal, week after is fightstar, after that is Hot Chip, then finally we are scientists and brigade in the last two. So its going to be that and friday nights out for me during this 6 weeks, with work also takign up alot of my time.

Give the guy a break for gods sake. You're worse than him when you hit on him for being a lightweight, its really petty and it makes me angry, he was only trying to join in with the conversation...

Lol, dude, we were only kidding with the guy, no one's gonna be serious about something as stupid as that.

Also, hope Fightstar play their cover of Leper Messiah, since I really like it.

I feel the need to show the carnage that was left from my holiday to Budapest, this was the result or 4 of us drinking over 3 nights. This was pre going out drinks btw. We went to the supermarket and bought the cheapest nastiest Vodka we could get it worked out to be about £1.60 per half litre of the stuff and whilst tasting like petrol it certainly did the job.

vodkakx6.th.jpg

Lol, dude, we were only kidding with the guy, no one's gonna be serious about something as stupid as that.

Also, hope Fightstar play their cover of Leper Messiah, since I really like it.

Have a look at kingboos reply, that sound right? I know you were only joking, and Ramar.

And yeah i so hope they play it, their last two sets that ive seen they left it out.. but then again its a fairly new cover. Quite surprised they did it tbh, most Kerrang readers despise Charlie and his eyebrows, but they pulled it off well.

EDIT: appletini is nice as, bit of a fruity ladies drink to be honest, im always buying a sneaky shot of it mixed with JD's when im out.

I feel the need to show the carnage that was left from my holiday to Budapest, this was the result or 4 of us drinking over 3 nights. This was pre going out drinks btw. We went to the supermarket and bought the cheapest nastiest Vodka we could get it worked out to be about £1.60 per half litre of the stuff and whilst tasting like petrol it certainly did the job.

vodkakx6.th.jpg

Finally, a worthy foe :laughing:. That's not bad. 15/4 = 3.75 bottles per person. Thats about a bottle a day. Not bad, I'm not sure if it beats my and Ziggys 53 pints in a day though :heh:

Have a look at kingboos reply, that sound right? I know you were only joking, and Ramar.

And yeah i so hope they play it, their last two sets that ive seen they left it out.. but then again its a fairly new cover. Quite surprised they did it tbh, most Kerrang readers despise Charlie and his eyebrows, but they pulled it off well.

EDIT: appletini is nice as, bit of a fruity ladies drink to be honest, im always buying a sneaky shot of it mixed with JD's when im out.

Lol, yeah, I suppose, but kingboos a newbie, so I suppose it's aight. Lol, yeah, I don;t know what they have against Charlies eyebrows tbh though, seems like a good looking lad. Haven't heard much fightstar though, but kudos to them for doing such a good cover of Messiah.

Yeah, I only wanted to try an Appletini because JD from Scrubs always has it, and I am a complete Scrubs fanatic.

Never drink, hate alcohol taste like crap!

*patiently awaits flameage*

I don't like people who drink just to get drunk. It ain't cool. A while ago one of my friends went to a concert in London (I believe it was Yellowcard) and during the concert he decided to walk out (because he thought it was crap, probably was, I don't rate yellowcard), went to the nearest Sainsburys and bought a large bottle of strength vodka with his fake ID. Being completely pissed out of his head, he literally had to be dragged to Euston to get him on the train to MK and then to the bus stop to get him home to Buckingham, while all the time harassing people and throwing up over him and his girlfriend.

I drink socially and to enjoy the taste of what I'm drinking, I always love a nice cold pint of Fosters, but downing spirits is hardly enjoying drink.

I respect most views on alcohol. Some of my best friends hate alcohol soooooo much. Others love it, and get drunk frequently. While I think its fun to get drunk once in a while, getting really drunk every week just doesnt seem smart.

I drink socially and to enjoy the taste of what I'm drinking

Seconded. I will not drink something, even if I want to get drunk, if I dont like the taste. My favourite drink personally is red wine :)

Cheap beer and even cheaper women! (I hear). Plus it gets very hot.

As for me; I've been on holiday for a month now - been pretty bored, although I did have a memorable two week holiday in between that. Got another week off now and then two weeks in France. Then 5 week sof fulltime work for precious, precious beer money for uni. Oh, and results day - that's going to be a big stressy.

you just finished your a levels? what uni you goin to/at?

Never drink, hate alcohol taste like crap!

*patiently awaits flameage*

To be fair most of it does. The ones that taste half decent taste heavenly though, as it is sometimes hard to come by a drink that you think tastes nice, especially beer

We all know there is 2 gods when it comes to alcahol

Guinness and Jack Daniels

*worships*

We all know there is 2 gods when it comes to alcahol

Guinness and Jack Daniels

*worships*

i worship the god of Malibu and VodkaRedBull :D

Yeah, but to be honest, the main point of Alcohol is to get drunk, not for the taste (because lets be honest, there are much better tasting drinks, like Mango juice for example :heh:) I mean, even I don't like the taste of most alcohols, but like Zygo says, the ones that are good really hit the spot, like Magners, Bacardi (the rum not the breezer, I'm not that gay) or Dragon Ale!! for example. Alcohol is there to get you intoxicated, otherwise there'd be no reason for it to exist.

Aaanyway, when I'm old and rich, I'm gonna build a massive pub, and call it "The Bard's Tavern" and it'll consist of live music, nekked swedish milkmaids and of course, The finest ale in all the land! And there'll be a strict no chav policy.

Soag: JD and Guinness are a real mans drinks to be sure. But I worship the Magners and Bacardi.

i worship the god of Malibu and VodkaRedBull :D

Soag: JD and Guinness are a real mans drinks to be sure. But I worship the Magners and Bacardi.

I smite you and your false idol gods :heh:

Heathen! Thou shalt burn for this heresy! *PUT HIM IN THE IRON MAIDEN!* "AWESOME!!" :angry:....*EXECUTE HIM!!!!*

Also: I'm bored.

i drink cos i like the taste-gettin a lil drunks just a plus side and allows me to dance and go topless in clubs, cos im a shy boy at heart hehe

Heathen! Thou shalt burn at the stake for this heresy! *PUT HIM IN THE IRON MAIDEN!* "AWESOME!!" :angry:....*EXECUTE HIM!!!!*

Haha love the bill and ted quote :bouncy: it was most excellent

maybe there should be a drinks related/drunks not so annonymous thread? hehe

Sign in to follow this