NINTENDO 24 HR Spectacular (GAME)

Charlie

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

White DS lite for £49.99

I had one all ready and was putting in my details but thought what am i doing i already have one...so i didnt get it.

EDIT: sold out already, jesus people are quick.

I did the same, i have the cash but i have a normal one and dont play it much so i was just going to be greedy. These offers are very tempting though.

Guest Stefkov

why can i never find these deals on the website, ive clicked on the adverts on the side but it takes me to the terms etc

Is it in the main page of buying things, if sothen ive missed on so many things :(

White DS lite for £49.99

I had one all ready and was putting in my details but thought what am i doing i already have one...so i didnt get it.

EDIT: sold out already, jesus people are quick.

I was doing the exact same thing aswell. I just got mine on Saturday and I could have got this one and took it back to Woolworths as an unwanted present. Then I thought sod it.

Best chance of getting anything today is probably at the dead of night, round about 5am. Still though, theres hundreds of people doing this.

Game have made 5.5 grand from this already....

How on earth have they made that much ? they are selling things cheaper so thus making less profit surely.