NEurope
Charlie

NINTENDO 24 HR Spectacular (GAME)

Ahhh crap i bet im gonna spend loads on games when i was supposed to be saving... cheers Moria

Oh and its Monday by the way

Cheers Moria. Will have to take a look at this. Luckily I've got the day off on Monday! :yay:

Bugger, have plans for most of monday, was hoping it would be the Tuesday.

Yeah, well all the other ones have been anyway. They've done a few Xbox Live things like this before.

I've got no spare cash at the mo, which could be a shame. But tbh, after Games previous records with these sort of things, it's usually all the stuff which nobody wants.

Does anyone know though if this is just related to Nintendo published stuff, or is it also third party stuff on Nintendo platforms...............I'm guessing the latter though.

Does it say anywhere what games will be on offer... plus, also I assume it will start bang on midnight Sunday night/Monday morning?

From what i saw last time, the xbox one was pretty impressive, they had premiums going for £220.

Ill keep my eyes opened for tetris, brain training and pokemon emerald :3

they only have about 10 of each item. only hardcore gamers have the reflexes to get their items through checkout in time. so don't be too expectant

ill log in and see what they have after work... online sales are usualy totally crap for nintendo, never seen a good one =/ (thouigh battalion wars on play is a good deal)

Is this only on the web?

Yes.

Does it say anywhere what games will be on offer... plus, also I assume it will start bang on midnight Sunday night/Monday morning?

he_nintendo24.gif

Somebody at game told me that alot of the gamecube games which are supposedly out of stock on the website will be going up. Theyre looking to clear them all out.

Im hoping for a reduction on MPH or MKDS myself...

I'm gonna put money in my account incase.The last 24 hour one they done Only one I thought was good was FF X-2 and I got up every hour to check and it wasn't worth my time.Hope this one is decent.

The XBOX sale was great but everything sold out in like 30 seconds so if you want something you have to have a good connection and be quick.

Wow. First one's brilliant, but they'll be all gone in like 2mins. DS Lite Black for £49.99

12:00 40 Black DS Lites £50

I got one! :grin:

Website is now dead though!

Just read this on NTSC:

"The Game 24 thing works if you have seperate accounts and multiple PCs. Managed to get x3 DS lites for £50."

Hmm! That's pretty impressive mouse clicking! :indeed:

It sucks they apparently don't ship consoles outside of the UK.

I had one in the basket... :(

Sites back up. Was late to the first one lol

When its in your basket, does that mean its yours? Im just worried that when im putting in payment details it'll be gone..

Damn it,I said to myself I wonder if they will do a black ds lite half price and they did and I missed it.Stupid work...

When its in your basket, does that mean its yours? Im just worried that when im putting in payment details it'll be gone..

No, it's not yours until you've confirmed payment details.

I'd recommend being logged in, having your credit card details saved and being ready with the 3 digit number on the back or else you won't have much hope of getting anything!