NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Batman: The Dark Knight discussion

[...] although to be honest I have no idea what the current standing continuity says about it[...]

There's a current standing continuity in the Batman comics?

That's the main thing I hate about most comics, Batman in particular. Every time a new story writer comes along (or less, where the writer just thinks there's been a big enough gap in the readers minds) they come along and change everything. So much so that in order to make even any kind of sense of what's going on they have to split it all up into different 'imaginings' of the franchise.

And isn't the whole point about the killer of Batman's parents that it's whoever is the most deadly enemy at the time. Every new film, every new story arc something happens and it turns out that it was ultimately someone else at fault. That was the best part about the movies, that they were obviously talking out of their arse and yet took it seriously.

As for the actual topic, I think Ledger could pull it off... could. Not necessarily gonna say that he will. And apparently he was picked because they were looking for someone who hasn't done an evil character before, which is why Bettany wasn't picked. Which confuses me. If you're making a blockbuster film and you're looking for a lead bad buy, would you choose the one who you know will make the character his own and make it a success, or choose the one who might? It's a very interesting decision to choose someone who has no experience in that role.

I also have no idea what's going on with DC. I mean, why the hell is steel a girl and who the hell is this superboy? What happened to the old one?

Your joking right?

Plus that was a old fake pic EEVIL.

What is it then, a photoshop jobby?

Hmm... I'm not sure whether to like this suit or not. Some parts of it look really cool but at other parts all this rubber looks stupid.

I liked the first one because it was so functional. It represented a combat suit that still looked good but wasn't meant to.

Edit: but lets be grateful as long as it doesn't have nipples

Lol, how do you get the info on everything ever so quickly dude? No no...seriously. You literally got that...like...the second it came.

Lol, how do you get the info on everything ever so quickly dude? No no...seriously. You literally got that...like...the second it came.

Because I far to good at finding infomation on another boards ReZourceman.

Wow, interesting new look with making the "extended smile" actual knife like wounds...although doesn't make him look very happy. Like Jack Nicolsons Joker had a happy looking smile but was damned evil all the same

Oh why Summer 2008. Cruel world. I think I know most of the Batman Begins dialogue by heart now.

A full trailer please or at least some pictures.

They announced it was Summer 2008 like...years ago.

I also have no idea what's going on with DC. I mean, why the hell is steel a girl and who the hell is this superboy? What happened to the old one?

...Well, If you're being serious ;

- Steel = Steels daughter. Lolz.

- Superboy Prime = Evil different universe Superboy. Who killed Superboy.

Isn't the trailer available in SD? :( I can't watch it properly on my parents old PC.

Summer 08 will come (and go) in no time.

(edited the title)

Isn't the trailer available in SD? :( I can't watch it properly on my parents old PC.

(edited the title)

YouTube M8.

(edited the title)

or try ZoomPlayer. It works good with this oversized movies. As a matter of fact it was the only player where the trailer didn't lag (tried VLC and MS Media Player).