N-Europe

Batman: The Dark Knight discussion

Fierce_LiNk

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha seems like another teaser. I guess they took some people from the production team for this shot.

But if I'm not mistaken there'll actually be a gang of jokers in the film (I think it said that in that "report" teaser thingy a while ago) so it would actually make sense.

In the sourcecode there are also quite a few HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... but that doesn't have to mean anything. Just a coder trying to be funny I suppose.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow the few shots suggest that it will be a very good film.

It seems like he'll get the new suit during the film, because in this shot he clearly wears the old one.

5xtaa85.jpg

I'm glad about that because in quite a few films they change the outfits without any reason.

On the other hand I don't really like the look of the new suit. It almost seems like they tried to built muscles into the suit like in previous films.

That's what I liked about the Batman Begins suit. It looked so simplistic.

But then again it's Christopher - I won't make the film with a CGI Batmobil - Nolan we're talking about here, so I guess I should have faith.

Hmm personally I can't decide if I really like it or not. Have to see it in post production, big screen motion I think.

But its down to the character most of all. He has to be just a total psycho, who'll kill anyone and for no real reason at all. It's unpleasant, but that's what makes him the Joker. He can't have any mercy or pity or resentment or anything like that. Give me a movie version of the Joker from the Killing Joke or the Dark Knight Returns and I'll be happy :)

Hmm personally I can't decide if I really like it or not. Have to see it in post production, big screen motion I think.

But its down to the character most of all. He has to be just a total psycho, who'll kill anyone and for no real reason at all. It's unpleasant, but that's what makes him the Joker. He can't have any mercy or pity or resentment or anything like that. Give me a movie version of the Joker from the Killing Joke or the Dark Knight Returns and I'll be happy :)

"Please don't worry. It's a psychological complaint, common among ex-librarians. You see, she thinks she's a coffee table edition. Mind you, I can't say much for the volume's condition. I mean, there's a hole in the jacket and the spine appears to be damaged. Frankly, she won't be walking off the shelves in that state of repair. In fact, the idea of her walking anywhere seems increasingly remote. But then, that's always a problem with softbacks."

Fuck yeah.

• 3 months later...