NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

Policewoman's second job...as a prostitute

A New Zealand policewoman has been allowed to keep her job, despite moonlighting as a prostitute.

The Auckland officer, whose name and rank have not been revealed, apparently took up the part-time work due to financial difficulties.

A police spokesman said although secondary employment was allowed, prostitution was "inappropriate and incompatible with policing".

Prostitution has been legal in New Zealand since 2003.

"(Deputy commissioner) Lyn Provost deemed the nature of the secondary employment as incompatible with policing and the officer is receiving counselling," said police spokesman Jon Neilson.

He added it was known she worked for a limited time as a prostitute, but would not reveal where or when she worked.

Senior police are believed to have discovered the nature of the officer's second job in the past month.

A spokeswoman for the New Zealand Prostitute's Collective said that depending on the brothel, the policewoman could have earned around $NZ500 (£168.16) on busy night.

More here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/5198934.stm

I know many will dismiss this as funny, but i think it shows what a state the world is in. She had to sell her body in order to get by.

I would only dismiss this as funny if she became a MALE prostitute, but i've known for a while what state this worlds in.

Yeah, its always pretty sad when poeple have to go this low to get by.

Yeer I agree, must have been pretty bad to need to go that low.

Nice. Will post heavily sarcastic, berating post in morning. Need sleep now.

Normally their would be loads of jokes coming in now. But due to Flinky's last two sentences nobody will make a joke.

Way to go Flink.

Normally their would be loads of jokes coming in now. But due to Flinky's last two sentences nobody will make a joke.

Way to go Flink.

Haha, yeah. I seem to have put a downer on things. :heh:

I just read it, and that was the first impression i got. I mean, working as a police officer, you'd expect someone to get by ok. But, having to resort to this to just get some extra cash.

Policewomen aren't payed that bad, so she's probably hooked on drugs too. What a life.

Yeah, I'm just trying to cheer you up.

Policewomen aren't payed that bad, so she's probably hooked on drugs too. What a life.

Yeah, I'm just trying to cheer you up.

You live in Auckland?

At least she didn't need to hire a costume for role-playing.

Hehe, i've always found policewoman kinky. Ok, i'm a bit of a sucker for Uniform and handcuffs. :red:

Hehe, i've always found policewoman kinky. Ok, i'm a bit of a sucker for Uniform and handcuffs. :red:

i like to be the one in possesion of the handcuffs mind you

bondage FTW

Sign in to follow this