NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Happenstance

Return Of Sam & Max

"ADVENTURE GAMERS have been sorely maltreated in the last few years, with Lucasarts’ heyday well behind us and only a few pickings on offer. The immensely popular Sam & Max series has been threatening to make a comeback for some time now however, and after one canned attempt it looks like we’re in for another try.

Telltale Games has received the go-ahead to develop another Sam & Max game from the characters creator Steve Purcell, with them making the surprise announcement at the end of a keynote speech in San Francisco to the Future of Digital Entertainment conference."

Taken From The Inquirer.net

Diemetri - thanks but theres no point playing adventure games if you get told what to do. I've gotta figure this out!

YES! Thank god! But I still can't get past the damn golf puzzle on Sam & Max 1

That puzzle is easy :smile: , if I remember correctly you replace the bucket of golf balls with the bucket of fish you get from the World of Fish. Then when you hit the fish into the water the crocodiles move to eat the fish and you should be able to align the crocodiles so Sam can walk across their backs over to Max.

I'm looking forward to this, havent played a decent Point 'n Clicker for ages.

That puzzle is easy :smile: , if I remember correctly you replace the bucket of golf balls with the bucket of fish you get from the World of Fish. Then when you hit the fish into the water the crocodiles move to eat the fish and you should be able to align the crocodiles so Sam can walk across their backs over to Max.

I'm looking forward to this, havent played a decent Point 'n Clicker for ages.

I moved the crocs with the fish but fuck all happened! And you just spoilt it for me! :mad:

I also hope they release a DS versjon

Unfortunately I think that the company making it only does PC games, shame aswell because its an ideal game for the touch screen

Im very excited about this - I think it was pretty much a given that work would continue on such a title at some point, but now that it seems more definite theres more to get enthusiastic about.

I wish they would consider releasing it on consoles as well, as my PC already borders on obsolete thanks to pesky PCI slots :(

________

Bmw K1200Gt

Edited by Johelian

Sign in to follow this