NEurope
demonmike04

Naruto UK Bound

No exact date yet, but Naruto is coming to the UK (Finally).

Its coming to Jetix, so no doubt its gonna be the mellowed crap, i really want the manga...

Any of you guys gonna watch? Hopefully it'l be succesful so it'l be availible on UK dvd.

Any of you guys gonna watch? Hopefully it'l be succesful so it'l be availible on UK dvd.

I am not going to watch it.

:bouncy:

Oh no.My anime masturbating friends are going to bullshit to me about it forever again :woops:

Since half of the people here have downloaded it I doubt they'll watch it. I've seen one of the English Naruto, isn't that bad. But I probably won't watch it since I've seen it up to the end of the Gaara thing [i do wish people would take their dicks out of his arse.], and never became bothered to watch past it.

I watch subbed episodes. I've heard the dub voices and they're awful. I won't be watching it for that reason and because I have crap mans tv.

There are many terrible animé dubs out there. Naruto isn't one of them. It's not a patch on the original voices, but it's not awful either. I'll stick with the fansubs anyway.

this was announced back in may...

True, Neo magazine broke the news, and since it hasn't been mentioned yet.

It IS coming to DVD thanks to Manga Entertainment and the DVDs will not only be dubbed but will also feature the original japanese dub with subs AND will NOT be edited like it will be when shown on Jetix (why couldn't rapture tv have picked it up, they need more than 2 shows and they would have shown it uncut)

Saturday 22 July

8:00pm - 8:30pm

Jetix

Time for the first episode. I don't really watch much TV, but I am planning in the future to buy the HKDVD set of Naruto. I've seen the first 10 episodes and have enjoyed it.

I know Steve Blum is in the english dub cast, he is an awesome voice over artist.

The world's worst anime has finally made it over here :(

So this is how the world ends.

It really isn't that bad. The first 20 episodes were amazing. I'm watching FMA at the moment which is sheer brilliance though.

True, Neo magazine broke the news, and since it hasn't been mentioned yet.

It IS coming to DVD thanks to Manga Entertainment and the DVDs will not only be dubbed but will also feature the original japanese dub with subs AND will NOT be edited like it will be when shown on Jetix (why couldn't rapture tv have picked it up, they need more than 2 shows and they would have shown it uncut)

Rapture TV? I thought that channel got removed ages ago, what sky channel is it on?

Good news about the DVD tho :)

I feel sorry for anyone who watches the dub version, it's god awful.

The japanese one is so much better, I nearly cried when I watched the first dubbed one.

Good news tho, the DVD of the first 13 episodes avaible on play for £18 features the original voices, none of the dubbing nonsense.

The Naruto dub is good, it's basically part of being an anime fan to hate on dubs and that pisses me off. Judging by that timeslot it's going to be the broadcast version in the US. I heard rumours it'll have some incantation of the Japanese opening, but I heavilly doubt it.