NEurope
Caris

What makes me angry.

FUCKING CHARVS.

i just had my fucking biek and phone stole tonight from chavs, nearly £2k worth of stuff.

IM SO PISSSED RIGHT NOW!.

thankfully im insured on both...

Get the chainsaw out, find them, slice their heads off, stuff them, and hang them on your bedroom wall.

'Nuff said.

Shit that harsh..........fucking charvs:nono:

Least your insured, but still.....hope you find them and kick the shit out of them

Get the chainsaw out, find them, slice their heads off, stuff them, and hang them on your bedroom wall.

'Nuff said.

The hard bit. :heh:

To be honest, you shouldn't have been such a pussy. I've only been attacked by chavs once, in Manchester town near picadilly station, I was a little drunk (why else go into town eh? :heh:) and even thought there were only two of them, they were still stupid enough to come and try and mug me. So I absolutely started leathering them, hit one of them square on the jaw and head about 3 or 4 times and the other one mainly stayed out of reach. When the stupid one got a bit bloody round the eyes, he kneed me in the nuts and ran for it. Chavs are fucking pussies, and deserve a good beating once in a while.

The only other time I've ever been attacked was not by chavs, but by these skaters, I was (once again) much more wasted than the other time and out in Manchester with a friend (who was even more drunk than I), cause everyone else had left, and I just said something stupid to this girl who was with a bunch of guys with skateboards, and she called me a loser and I go "your face is a loser" and I walk away, thinking that I'd stunned her with my awesome powers of argument, but noooo, she comes from behind an absolutely yanks my hair and keeps hold of it (she was surprisingly strong), and the guys came round and started whacking me with the skateboards, so I did the sensible thing (mainly because I, being utterly trashed, couldn't do much else), I grabbed her tits, she let go and I went and fell over this metal fence and almost got run over by a tram. All in all though, it was a good night.

Man, a group of skaters hit you for that? None of the skaters i know are that idiotic..

Oooo that doesnt sound to nice :S I take it that the bike was a like a "pro" one? Can you give us anymore details about how it acctually happened?

Man, a group of skaters hit you for that? None of the skaters i know are that idiotic..

Yeah i also know alot of skaters and none of them were like that either

well a chav asked for a go, he was messing around trying 180's etc, then he rid away, the other guy said let me use your phone if ti has credit ill phone him and tell him to get back saying you need to go, then he fucked off.

Sounds funny saying it like that but at the time felt sweet to let him have a ride.

Tell you what though, next time we see the guy hes getting a good hiding, hes getting a bike samshed in the face and his fone smashed right infront of him.

(just for the record that WILL happen and aint bluff talk)

:)

Well, you haven't been to Manchester. Everyone here is an idiot.

Perhaps you shouldn't have been so trusting , and I don't mean that in a harsh way because what they did was out of order.

Trust no-one and become a cynical anti-social old bastard like me.

I was a little drunk (why else go into town eh? :heh:)

You seem to be drunk half the time man!

Nah, it's good to have a chav bashing thread every now and then.

QFT :hehe:

Required daily "angry" thread reporting for business, sir.

well a chav asked for a go, he was messing around trying 180's etc, then he rid away, the other guy said let me use your phone if ti has credit ill phone him and tell him to get back saying you need to go, then he fucked off.
I think you may need to take a crash course at the School of Common Sense.

Dont take this the wrong way, but you kind of asked for your phone to be nicked. On the other hand i suppose you wanted your bike back more, but still.

Sounds funny saying it like that but at the time felt sweet to let him have a ride.

Tell you what though, next time we see the guy hes getting a good hiding, hes getting a bike samshed in the face and his fone smashed right infront of him.

(just for the record that WILL happen and aint bluff talk)

:)

HAHA! Men that's funny. If I went around saying that to people even my mom would steal things from me.

Hope you find those chavs and do a prostate check to them with shards of glass.

Dont take this the wrong way, but you kind of asked for your phone to be nicked.

I agree. Not to sound harsh, because I know what its like to be mugged having experienced it myself. You fell for a text book scenario. The common one around here is "My brother hand his phone stolen, it wasn't you was it? Let me see your phone to make sure".