NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Yggdrasill

new NGC magazine

does any one know if the new NGC magazine {i think it is called ngamer] is out in republic of ireland

Didn't know they were bringing a new one out, might have to look out for it next time I'm in the city.

I thought that ngamer was a different unofficial Nintendo magazine, but I might be wrong. I did hear that there was going to be a "sequel" to NGC though...

Delayed until monday. I don't know (or particularly care) about Ireland.

Word from the horse's mouth, "Delayed and out on the 24th"

Are you Wil Overton?

I'm really looking forward to NGWii magazine. Hopefully it will be a worthy successor to NGC.

I remember buying the first issue of NGC (previously named N64), with the VHS video of "new" Gamecube game footage. I missed that. It was the only magazine I ever bought. Then it started getting more expensive to ship it here and then they just stopped.

im not buying no more magazines i mean N gamer costs 5 quid and i cant afford to buy it as well as OXM Edge gamesTM and ONM grrr lmao

i need to spend the money on nights out and games :D

it may cost £5 but your really paying for the DVD and the mag...Free DVD, yeah right

I just got this magazine, all in all I have to saY I quite like it :) Not sure if its worth £5 every month though....

Whoo! They printed my letter... well, in the bonus letters anway. "Siemens". lol.

I saw it in the shops and was tempted... but a fiver? Hmm.

I'll probably get it for olds times' sake. NGC was king of my adolescent games reading. :)

NGC was awesome untill they started thining it out and still charged 4 quid for it-it pissed me off, so i stopped buying it and used that money to go towards GamesTM, EDGE and the odd issue of EGM.

i probably will get issue one but if its 5 GBP every month i dont think ill bother, i mean id rather pay 4 for an awesome multiformat mag (GamesTM) than pay 5 for a decent Nintendo one.

i think games tm is awful. they really are going downhill, and i feel they really are kissing sony's ass too much, and they literally attack anything microsoft or nintendo, or indeed anyone else, does. no wonder sales are plummetting! for a multiformat mag, a much more unbiased read is EDGE i personally feel.

i probably will get issue one but if its 5 GBP every month i dont think ill bother, i mean id rather pay 4 for an awesome multiformat mag (GamesTM) than pay 5 for a decent Nintendo one.

Or you can pay less than £10 every 3 months, plus on an extra free issue, plus a wavebird controller...

I saw it in the shops and was tempted... but a fiver? Hmm.

I'll probably get it for olds times' sake. NGC was king of my adolescent games reading. :)

Consider yourself lucky my Northern friend! I paid €8.60 for it :eek:

(about 5.9 of your pounds apparently....)

Or you can pay less than £10 every 3 months, plus on an extra free issue, plus a wavebird controller...

Damn you clever person grrrrrrrrrrrr lol

i dont know where i'll be in a couple months as i might have got into uni. only time will tell. either way i need to save my pennies for the biggest piss-up ever on Thursday 17th August . . . A Level results day.

*hides in the corner under the desk fr fear of the world ending in 3 weeks*

that wavebird controller is looking tempting! then ill finally have 4 GC pads :D

2 wired ones and 2 Wavebirds :D

Sign in to follow this