NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
conzer16

How hot is it where you are?

Everyone having trouble sleeping? it takes me hours to get to sleep and even when i do i keep waking up :(

SUNNY

Dew Point: 13°C

Humidity: 31%

Pressure: 1016mb (F)

Visibility: 32km

Temperature 32°C

I'm having to use my fan to cool the PC, and not me. :(

As for sleeping at night, fan blowing in the face and its easy peasy.

Best way to sleep in this weather. Windows wide open, in your underwear, laying flat on your back on top of the covers. It's actually very comfortable.

Best way to sleep in this weather. Windows wide open, in your underwear, laying flat on your back on top of the covers. It's actually very comfortable.

Truth.

Although saying that, last night, I slept under a double duvet - no problems :p

35 degrees, the room with the computer I'm on is bloody hot and wasn't helped by the fact my dumb dad decided to close the door trapping all this heat in this room... ::shrug:

Thankfully this heat is a job for the cooling fans and mine is doing it's job.

Truth.

Although saying that, last night, I slept under a double duvet - no problems :p

You sir, are insane.

I sleep under my duvet, but with my fan its fine. Without the fan my tiny, and I mean tiny room, would melt.

Im sitting here in a small room with a Computer and no windows open and its nice and cool, just thought id rub it in how cool it is next to the coast :)

22º with a nice breeze :)

Hope next week gets boiling so I can laugh at people on the street while I'm in my room with my brand new air-con.

It has been stupidly hot here in MK , I am thinking I may need to emigrate to Scandanavia , how easy is it ? (yes I like cold weather and no I dont bitch when its freezing outside).

Also , did anyone else here hear that it is quite likely that August may be even hotter (heard it on BBC Look East) - if so that is bloody insane.

Ah yes i have been relatively cool today. Great living next to the coast it really is :)

I'll be going on holiday to Spain in August... I might die there. Then again, it's been crazy hot there every time we went, and for some reason it's a bit easier to deal with it there than it is over here. What's the deal with that? And no, we have no airconditioning over there, not even a fan.

Urgh its so horrible here... it was 34ish at work today (2pm) with about 15 fans blowing round us. i hate living inland, i bet the coast is fantastic =(

I havent been able to sleep whatsoever in the past two or three days, even with a big ceiling fan!

55 degrees outside, 40 inside.

Not nice.

Considering the hottest temperature EVER recorded was 58c then i find that hard to believe.

Sure you thermometer isn't in the sun?

I'll be going on holiday to Spain in August... I might die there. Then again, it's been crazy hot there every time we went, and for some reason it's a bit easier to deal with it there than it is over here. What's the deal with that? And no, we have no airconditioning over there, not even a fan.

You go to the beach?

It's not officially a heatwave until someone cooks an egg on the bonnet of their car.

Who's stepping up to the plate? Post pictures and I will shower you with imaginary rep points.

It's not officially a heatwave until someone cooks an egg on the bonnet of their car.

Who's stepping up to the plate? Post pictures and I will shower you with imaginary rep points.

rep points rule!

AAAAH rep points. The social misfits way of feeling "cool".

I want some :(

You go to the beach?

There's a beach nearby, but I don't like going there. We usually stay at this little house that's on top of a hill. It does have a pool, but we have one here at home too so yeah.

The only beach I like going to when we're in Spain is this rock beach. It has white stones everywhere (not so much fun to sit on), which of course kinda reflects the sun. It's easy to get a sunburn there. But it's a fun beach cause it's small (only like, 20 metres in length maybe?), not crowded and you can go snorkel there. =D

But yeah, it's going to be hot. My cousin went there with her family this week and they said they had to come back earlier because it was too hot (mind you, they have three small kids).

Latest BBC Weather Report:

Temperatures will drop a couple to average around 22-25c across the UK only for the hummidity to increase considerably on Thursday, accompanied with some thundery showers. Expect the temperature to shoot straight back up again at the beginning of next week.

Final Analysis - Feeling sweaty? You ain't felt anything yet bitch.

The big problem is it's not getting cool enough for the room humidity to drop until that happens it'll be hot at night for a while yet..

Considering the hottest temperature EVER recorded was 58c then i find that hard to believe.

Sure you thermometer isn't in the sun?

The thermometer was outside, and it was definatly 50 degrees+, mind you, it ws a bit of a freak day, because a few hours later, it started raining for no reason :P

Sign in to follow this