NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Bananagrabber

Nestle Magic Straws

thanks for the in depth review. on that highly enlightening report i am tempted not to try them now.

Seen the advert for them... looked every where for them... couldnt find any of them... and now i wont bother!

thanks for the in depth review. on that highly enlightening report i am tempted not to try them now.

How wonderful. I thought I couldn't possibly create another thread worthy of your graceful, nay, majestic posts, so I thought, why bother?

Shame some people have to be complete assholes :rolleyes: Grow up, stop being a dick and treat other people with some respect.

We brought some a couple of months ago, I'm only starting to see the adverts for them now.

Not very good to be honest. Mainly because the chocolate doesn’t have enough time to dissolve properly when you suck through the straw normally.

Only works if you are drinking warm milk or drink very very slowly otherwise it tastes like milk with about 2 granules of Nestle in it.

I have some down stairs still i think. Kinda shit really i was really let down :(

I was looking forward to getting some of those, sounds like there pretty naff. Do they taste any good to eat after they’ve been used as straws?

I was looking forward to getting some of those, sounds like there pretty naff. Do they taste any good to eat after they’ve been used as straws?

Your thinking about the coco pop straw things (Not sure what their like). The Neste straws are made of plastic.

I had one at a friends house, but her daughter stole the straw off me so I just had milk. Okay I had a bit, but not really enough to give a flying monkeys about.

Can someone explain exactly what these are for those folks, like me, who aren't down with the hip snack-item scene? What makes them magic?

To think that i'm still here drinking my milk with normal straws, it fills me with rage.

They've got bits of nesquik in them, so the milk is supposedly converted to nesquik as it travels up the straw thus "magically changing the taste of milk". Apparently it doesn't dissolve properly, if I'm to believe the other comments here (I haven't tried them).

The taste only lasts about 5 sips...wasn't that impressed.

Cheaper to buy the Nestle milkshake containers isn't it? lol

Your thinking about the coco pop straw things (Not sure what their like). The Neste straws are made of plastic.

Maybe he just likes eating plastic.

To think that i'm still here drinking my milk with normal straws, it fills me with rage.

QFT!!:grin:

The advert makes them look great. Ive not tried them yet, but id imagine them to be great because of the advert

Hmm... I remember that I boycott nestle for some reason. Have done it so long that I don't even know why. But it was a pretty good reason to boycott them.

Hmm... I remember that I boycott nestle for some reason. Have done it so long that I don't even know why. But it was a pretty good reason to boycott them.

some of my friends did, because nestle apparently con poor african mothers into buying nestle powdered milk for their babies.

Oh right that was it. The moms mixed it into the water there and lots of babies died.

Oh right that was it. The moms mixed it into the water there and lots of babies died.

Well... possibly, but the main reason was that it was worse for them than breast milk.

Surly the question everyone should be asking is has anyone tried the coco pop straws? They look reall neat.

Surly the question everyone should be asking is has anyone tried the coco pop straws? They look reall neat.

Never heard of them. Do you use them with or without coco pops?

Sign in to follow this