NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
dabookerman

Im so bored i could DIE

Moogle, I think I still have your phone number from that ancient post your phone number thread. Creepy or what?

I am also, so very bored. I can't beat Dark Link in the water temple no matter what I try, I suck at Zelda.

Completed Shinobi 3 the day I got it, and I lost my memory card so I can't be arsed playing any cube games and all my guitars are broken. Life sucks.

Mass suicide cyber anyone?

I'm good for that.

I am also, so very bored. I can't beat Dark Link in the water temple no matter what I try, I suck at Zelda.

Yes you do :p , use the Hammer against him, he cant block that with his shield.

I'm good for that.

That is bad. Try using the Bigoron sword, Should be a piece of cake with that.

PS LETS WATCH MINDSHOCK ON CHANNEL 4

it PWNS

Firstly I don't have the biggorons sword.

Secondly, I constantly use din's fire, and that works, but the megaton hammer does not, because he blocks it with his shield. Wierd or what?? I mean, I've completed this game about 5 times on the N64, but I can't seem to beat him on the Cube version.

Firstly I don't have the biggorons sword.

COLOR]

Y not. You should get it, best sword on the game.

I'm so borred I don't even want to play games...(I need a job).

Ditto....about the job at least.

It must be the heat because i couldnt be arsed to do anything either... so i just watched the telly... and that made me even more bored.

I'd say very yes :wink:....

On a side note: Learnt all of Nothing Else Matters by Metallica \m/\m/. Score. I'm now going to need you all to tell me how much I rule.

I'd say very yes :wink:....

On a side note: Learnt all of Nothing Else Matters by Metallica \m/\m/. Score. I'm now going to need you all to tell me how much I rule.

Depends if it was the WHOLE song, not some peoples lame attempts which are nothing like it. Oh and i'll join you in the mass cyber suicide, I woke up and had emo hair and that can't be allowed to continue.

I've been pretty bored as well recently since finishing school.

I fill my time watching DVDs and movies. Recently I've watched X men 3, Gladiator, Spirited Away and some episodes of the OC that I missed.

Depends if it was the WHOLE song, not some peoples lame attempts which are nothing like it. Oh and i'll join you in the mass cyber suicide, I woke up and had emo hair and that can't be allowed to continue.

Yup, it was the whole song, obviously, with the solo, which (even though it's done by Hetfield) is one of my fave Metallica solos.

I can also play the whole of Blackened, Harvester, Fade to Black and Battery. I'm working on Master of Puppets aswell, but I keep forgetting the clean part in the middle, which is a little awkward with a pick, but once I get that done, I'll move onto the solo. Man, I need to get some decent recording shizzle so I can get this stuff down.

Also: Yeah Emo hair sucks I know, used to happen to me a lot. Lol, I haven't had my hair cut in two years though, so it's all good.

I've been pretty bored as well recently since finishing school.

I fill my time watching DVDs and movies. Recently I've watched X men 3, Gladiator, Spirited Away and some episodes of the OC that I missed.

Cool, did you like Spirited Away? It's one of my fave movies, oddly enough, I've never seen Gladiator all the way through.

I may have to watch the matrix anime eposodes, have never got around to seeing them yet, and shemnue the movie.

I've never seen Gladiator all the way through.

You should I HIGHLY reccomend you do!

Yup, it was the whole song, obviously, with the solo, which (even though it's done by Hetfield) is one of my fave Metallica solos.

I can also play the whole of Blackened, Harvester, Fade to Black and Battery. I'm working on Master of Puppets aswell, but I keep forgetting the clean part in the middle, which is a little awkward with a pick, but once I get that done, I'll move onto the solo. Man, I need to get some decent recording shizzle so I can get this stuff down.

Also: Yeah Emo hair sucks I know, used to happen to me a lot. Lol, I haven't had my hair cut in two years though, so it's all good.

That's quite an achievement, I should know i'm also learning Metallicas songs and they are by no means easy. I can play Enter Sandman (minus solo heh) and For Whom The Bell Tolls. Starting to learn Battery, Harvester of Sorrow, Leper Messiah, Master of Puppets, Wherever I may roam and 'pursuaded' to learn Orion by my Bass player mate.

That's quite an achievement, I should know i'm also learning Metallicas songs and they are by no means easy. I can play Enter Sandman (minus solo heh) and For Whom The Bell Tolls. Starting to learn Battery, Harvester of Sorrow, Leper Messiah, Master of Puppets, Wherever I may roam and 'pursuaded' to learn Orion by my Bass player mate.

Forgot, I can also play all of For Whom The Bell Tolls and sing it aswell :heh:. Oh and you definately should learn Orion, it's the most brilliant piece of music I've ever heard, I've learnt most of it, but when I try to play along to the CD, my timings always a little off. Hetfield and co's playing is so damn precise it's ridiculous. Anyway, good stuff! Keep learning the shizzle. Also, yeah, I can't play the Sandman solo either lol, cause I don't have a wah. They're so damn expensive it's insane.

What guitar/ equiptment do you play/ use?

I'm learning One by metallica at the mo, seems pretty easy up to yet.

Sign in to follow this