NEurope

I disgree ! Aberdeen is a hole to live in.

No, that would be Gamestation

[/joke]

Never go to london, you'l either get mugged or unappreciated.

Not true at all. In all my life I've never had any problems going to London. Over the last year I've gone about 10 times. I plan to go to London three times next week.

I'm more worried about receiving trouble at my local cinema than the whole of London.

Seems like you had a good day Blackfox, wish I could cram so much into my days, I never seem to have enough time when I'm in London to do much.

Cheers, yeah I did seem to, but my feet and mind paid the rpice afterwards, I was absolutely shattred and fell asleep on the coach, and as soon as I got in.

Yeah, I went on my own too! Tbh, its easier, you do what you want when you want, you walk faster and there' sno bitching to other people about wjat you want to do, The downside is that there's hardly anyone to talk to for a day and no one to take cheesy pictures of you with the sights :P

Never go to london, you'l either get mugged or unappreciated

hahaha alan partridge quote! stopping at rjection central and shattered dream parkway!

Edinburgh rocks, you should go to it during the festival (August). There's so much stuff to do there.

ye i know i am coming up to see bill bailey he rocks

I disgree ! Aberdeen is a hole to live in.

True - although mildly entertaining at night...between September and May...

I've only just got round to reading your post BlackFox, sounds like a good day. I've never been to the Natural history museum, we did go to the british museum for a school trip in year 3 though which was pretty good.

It's been ages since I've been in London, I can't wait to go in Aug/Sept, no idea what I'll be doing yet though. I would think quite a bit of shopping will be involved. The last time I went other than just travelling through was when I was 14/15 and poor, it will be great now that I've actually got money.