NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hellfire

Nintendo Fair

http://gonintendo.com/?p=3633

Nintendo is going to hold a product fair on July 12th in Japan. The purpose of the event is to show off what games/products Japanese retailers can expect to be selling from late summer and through the fall. Nintendo is keeping hush-hush on specific games to be shown at the event, but you can expect the likes of Super Paper Mario, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl, and The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass to show up. Your guess is as good as mine when it comes to the Wii or Wii titles. They are going to have to discuss this stuff with retailers sometime soon!

Doubt any news will come out of this, but maybe new gameplay videos and impressions?

http://gonintendo.com/?p=3633

Doubt any news will come out of this, but maybe new gameplay videos and impressions?

Personaly i thought Nintendo held these things once a year so the retailers would know what to expect from them and when... like dates for products?

THIS IS IT. ninty will reveal all. hurrah.

back down to earth again. never mind.

Personaly i thought Nintendo held these things once a year so the retailers would know what to expect from them and when... like dates for products?

Well I know at Game there is an annual convention where the managers go to and I think it depends whose doing conferences. I think Nintendo are usually there, Microsoft was there last year as well. Apparently during the day they all go round and get talked to, and at night the companies provide entertainment (apparently Nintendo provided stand up comedians).

Hmmm.

Hope this'll be a new yearly tradition like Spaceworld once was!

Your treat?

My treat from you eh, sounds good.

Well the fair's today, lets hope there's something good.

I know EB has a socalled "vendorshow" in Denmark, for all store manegers from all of scandinavia... I worked at EB Games for about a year, but since I was only assistant maneger, I did'nt get to go to the show... But I really don't think Nintendo would bring the Wii to that show... But i think this fair in Japan is "bigger", so maybe some lucky japanees retailers will play some wii...

Sign in to follow this