N-Europe

What would you do if you had a time machine

mike-zim

think very carefully. if you had a time machine what would you do? the effect it would have on modern day etc.

this is not a "is a time machine possible anyway" thread this is hypotheticle.

what ever you did could not change the sequence of events leading to this day.

let me know.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last month I was walking home from school after an exam and this 11-year old chav walks past me asking if I had a cigarette, I said no, and he replied "Yeah, you do."

I'd like to go back in time and hit him in the back of the head for being a little f*ckwit.

I would go 10 years into the future, buy a load of technology, come back and make a company faster-growing than Google and bigger than Microsoft, making me billions.

edit: Or I would wait around a month or two, and go back today, and give myself the time machine (as I got it from a future me in the first place). But then, where did the time machine originally come from???

Go into the future, use their immortality wizardry, go to the dawn of civilization and watch everything happening first hand.

i would go back to the begining of time and witness the big bang or god making the world in 7 days then i would comeback and tell everyone the truth. i would be immortalised.

I'd take the dolorian (come on, we know that's how it's going to happen), go into the future, bring back advanced technology so that it became current day technology, then go forwards in time again when technology has advanced at a greatly accelerated rate and do it again. this would advance technology at a frankly insane rate and hopefully improve everything. if not I could send somebody back in time to stop myself.

If we can just go back in time and fix our mistakes, we'll never stop making them because of that safety net a time machine presents. I'd like to go into the future and see myself, see where I'm headed... and change myself if I didn't like what I saw.

There are certain things that shouldn't be meddled in. What if you accidentally prevented your parents' first meeting, endangering your existence and going through a three-movie ordeal to put everything right again?

I'd go back 10 years and begin training as a footballer, so I'd come back to this time, be a prodigy at Southampton, sign a contract with Arsenal, never play a single Premiership match yet get picked for the England squad for the World Cup yet we still get knocked out in the QF and everybody lambasts the manager for taking me on an extended holiday.

There's a thought, go back and learn how to be a master with negotiating, persuading and convincing people, stop The FA from appointing Sven as manager, tell Alex Ferguson not to play David Beckham in the Champions League match against Deportivo La Coruna. And if that doesn't work. Tell the Newcastle manager not to play Michael Owen in the Spurs game, and tell Alex Ferguson again not to play Wayne Rooney in that crunch game against Chelsea, and we see Cristiano Ronaldo get his metatarsal broken by Paulo Ferreira rather than Rooney.

I'd go back 10 years and begin training as a footballer, so I'd come back to this time, be a prodigy at Southampton, sign a contract with Arsenal, never play a single Premiership match yet get picked for the England squad for the World Cup yet we still get knocked out in the QF and everybody lambasts the manager for taking me on an extended holiday.

There's a thought, go back and learn how to be a master with negotiating, persuading and convincing people, stop The FA from appointing Sven as manager, tell Alex Ferguson not to play David Beckham in the Champions League match against Deportivo La Coruna. And if that doesn't work. Tell the Newcastle manager not to play Michael Owen in the Spurs game, and tell Alex Ferguson again not to play Wayne Rooney in that crunch game against Chelsea, and we see Cristiano Ronaldo get his metatarsal broken by Paulo Ferreira rather than Rooney.

OH FFS! Let it go! It's like a dingo on a babie!

Kill John Conners mother

Hehe. :)

I would definitely do what Fields did. Get lottery numbers, football numbers, etc.

Although, for ViPeR's sake, i would have to go back in time and slap anyone who had anything to do with Terminator 3. Possibly, the Alien Resurrection crew, as well.