NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

Just started FF7

:) when i was jung i only played as far as the second disc. It's good to star over again :) i'm luvin it.

Edit by Fierce_LiNk: You made a mistake in the title. Have corrected it for you.

I'm still on the beginning of the second disc. Haven't played for a while though. Although it is a good game I liked number 8 and 9 much better. Maybe that's because VIII was my first FF. I also just started on FFX on the PS2.

One of the ever games, a fantastic story line. I too am on the verge of replaying it after watching the Amazing movie

Enjoy it, then watch Advent Children. I saw AC this morning and if you're a FF7 fan you'll love it. It's pretty funny in places, the Turks provide comedy relief. Not enough Elena, though.

I started playing this again about a month ago in honour of AC... :) Absolutely adore that first disc. My finest gaming memory.

________

GROWING MARIJUANA

Edited by Johelian

I got all the way to the last boss and could never beat him. I loved the game though, wish I could finish it. Maybe one day I'll sit down and play it again.

Bought a psone just for FF6 and 7. I love 6 more than anything but 7 is awesome too.

Best bossbattle music! n_n have great remixes on that as well.

I never really got all the stuff (like all them best materia things, and never beat all the Weapons either), but I finished it, was relatively easy but alot of fun never the less.

Cloud has to be the coolest FF character ever n_n

--Ray

The part where you have to dress like a woman is one of the funest bits I've ever played. Going around and getting all the requirements. Fun times.

The part where you have to dress like a woman is one of the funest bits I've ever played. Going around and getting all the requirements. Fun times.

Hehe, yeah that bit was great

Not to be negative but I think thei game is way overrated. Dont get me wrong its a good rpg but everyone goes on how its THE BEST rpg they have ever played. Personally I think FF8 is the best.

My personal favourite was FF7. I found FF8 to be over complicated and i never really enjoyed it as much, still a good game though.

Finished the game a year ago or so and as a game, I don't like it that much. The graphics hurt the eyes, it's hard to see where to go and the controls don't work very well either. The gameplay is uninventive, except for the Materia system that rules. On the other hand the story is great. Most people have great memories of the game, because it was groundbreaking at the time, I suppose.The same applies to all 3D Final Fantasy so far (haven't played 9). They're just waaay over rated, unfortunately it's the same thing for lots of RPGs. I'm seriously loving what Square is doing with FFXII.

Finished the game a year ago or so and as a game, I don't like it that much. The graphics hurt the eyes, it's hard to see where to go and the controls don't work very well either.

I'm playing it on my new LCD screen and it looks amazing. The backgrounds and stuff look realy good. The people look bad.. but DAMN it looks amazing for beein a ps1 game.

i loved final fantasy 7, one of the best games i have ever played, and my 2nd best final fantasy game (number 6 is my favorite one, i still can not get over the Kefka laugh) i still haven't seen the movie because i live in Australia. can any one tell me when it is coming out over here in the land down under.

Sign in to follow this