NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Colin

Urgent: Need high res Electroplankton videos right this minute

Got a college assignment due in tomorrow, and we are ment to produce something weird of some sort.

I initially was going to put content from films togther in a weird way, but I haven't got time.

So if anyone at all can provide me with high quality Electroplankton videos, as its a pretty weird game, so I'll just chuck a minutes worth of footage together and the assignment will be done.

If anyone at all can do this, then I will repay you greatly somehow soonish in some way (except for sexual favours).

I know it's late, but it's URGENT!

Mods can delete this thread tomorrow if it's stupid having it here.

I can record one for you if you want? Is there anything specific you want about it, bear in mind, the best quality i can conjure is a 640x480 on my digi cam.

That quality would be perfect. If you could record Volvoice by anychance with you just saying hello clearly, then going through each plankton saying it, then that would be wicked.

Suppose capturing the top screen would be the best idea as can see each one in detail.

The sound would also be important.

If that's possible, then I would be eternally grateful. Add me up on msn if you want at [email protected].

I would def need to sort you out big time after the sweepstakes thing n all. haha. :love:

Why not use offhand images found on the interweb?

Because it needs to be a video content of some sort.

I was about to suggest if you needed some high res ones from Gamespot... if not okay :)

Sign in to follow this