NEurope
Domstercool

Feel free to laugh at me! Attempt at awful video blog!

Heh, i saw this earlier and i still dunno what to think.

Me and Dom were throwing the idea around of doing a joint video blog. We'll see how it goes.

LOL at Dom.

Nah, just joking, that's pretty good stuff. Can tell you come from round here XD

The end had me laughing so hard.

OOOUUUEEENNDAAAANNNN!

lol lol that was great you sound really different to how I thought you would nice one Dom! Please make more!

BELIVE IT! :grin:

Only seen your face so far, can't get any sound until tomorrow, so I'll check it out again then. I wanted to do my own video blog or podcast, but I couldn't really think of anything to do it on, that would be interesting enough to justify listening to me for any length of time.

You sound how i imagined you would sound, except i keep forgetting that people have accents.

Hahah, that was fucking class, very hyper. I am so getting that Naruto game.

Omg! The English voices in that game, so weird! I hope there's an option to change to the original voices, like in Soul Calibur 2.

But anyway, nice vid. The way you change facial expressions extremely fast is funny.

Hahah, that was fucking class, very hyper. I am so getting that Naruto game.

Just import Narultimate Hero 3, it's way better. Now that i think of it, the RPG/Adventure part of it would be a problem if you don't know japanese.:hmm:

Heh, i saw this earlier and i still dunno what to think.

Me and Dom were throwing the idea around of doing a joint video blog. We'll see how it goes.

You must feature The Jar in some way.

(Please not whilst in use though)

Dom, apart from the waving of the hands it's pretty good. You don't sound nervous or self-concious at all which is what most people suffer from.

Haha, you sounded waaaay different to how i've always expected you to sound. You see, in my head, i've got ideas about how people sounded. Your voice was much deeper than how i expected it to be. Not a bad thing! Its awesome.

Glad people like it. It was just a test basically, just give it a quick make and see what I could do. Maybe I should do another in a couple of weeks time.

HAHA, let me tell you about my week.... basically games!!

You cut your hair since the time that i met ya ;)

Loved it. I want more.

I imagined you'd sound like that, its easy to imagine when everyone round here talks like that though. :p

I wanna make my own now, but the only caamera i have that does vid+sound is my mobile..

I used an Eyetoy which was connected through my PC USB to record that. It has a built in microphone. :D

Eyetoys have built in mics? Since when? Mine didnt, is it the newer ones? Ill just do it on my phone and hope it looks ok.

I only found out they did when I stuck it in my PC. None of the games use it from what I know of.

Was it one of the origional black cameras?

Started mine now :D Ill give you some cred for the idea Dom.

Was it one of the origional black cameras?

Started mine now :D Ill give you some cred for the idea Dom.

Yeah it's a black one. The model number is SLEH-00031

EDIT: Holy crappy http://uk.gamespot.com/ I got front page for the featured user videos.