NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

The R-E insomniac thread

A while ago, i started randomly chatting to Colin on MSN, and we got talking about how we were up late. I usually stay up til 3, but i notice that i'm never alone on this board!

This thread is for all you insomniacs out there. You 3am lurkers. Is there a reason why you are not sleeping? Tell us what you like about staying up into the early ours.

For all you insomniacs, this thread is for you.

I KILLED A MAN THATS WHY I CANT SLEEP! Only kidding im just having fun making movies.

I'm always curious about what people are doing when i'm awake at a stupid time like this. Right now, i'm just chatting to haden.

Haha...........I knew one of us would create it on a late nite of boredom or something. :wink:

Goodcall though, as I usually see quite a few people aswell on here late through the night.

I've only just got in now from a friends house, and were playing PES multi-player for about 2hrs. Don't think I'm going to be sitting up now though, as got work tomorrow. But tomorrow night I will probably be sitting up through the nite, as got deadlines to hit for Monday or I fail college.

All-nighter again here we come. :zzz:

i am up as i work nights and normaly dont get to sleep till 4 or 5, but somes times its just from sugar rush of coke and stuff! but tonight i am sitting at my GF's with some mates after a party posting this!

I don't know about insomniac, but I tend to be up late due to working hours. To be honest its more of a life style than anything else. I like turning up to work tired and spend the rest of the day recovering so that I can be wide awake at midnight... LOL!!

I'm sat watching anime! Hurrah!

I've been up till like 6am recently... worrying about whether or not i'll pass my A levels :(

Don't worry about your results right now, Jordan.

I'm not even sure why i am still awake. Once i start falling asleep at 4 and waking up at 1pm, its a bad habit to break. :(

Bahahaha, just finished a 2 hour game of Battlefield 2 on Strike at Karkand. 10 rounds of it, so many points!

an 8hour time difference does make it appear that way, but when its 3 for me its 11... hmm well at my three i just leave the R-E forum window open play xbl and check every now and then see if theirs excessive spamming needed.:D

I'm sat watching anime! Hurrah!

I've been up till like 6am recently... worrying about whether or not i'll pass my A levels :(

And he wonders why his skin tingles and he's all gassy. Get some rest. Sleep is both physically and mentally refreshing. Then again, I'm a right one to talk after sitting up until about half two watching season five of Scrubs.

Now sing it with me.

"Payback is a bitch. PAYBACK IS A BITCH. Oooh-oooh. Payback is a bitch!"

Now sing it with me.

"Payback is a bitch. PAYBACK IS A BITCH. Oooh-oooh. Payback is a bitch!"

lol

"Payback is a bitch. PAYBACK IS A BITCH. Oooh-Oooh. Payback is a Bitch!"

hmm now that I think about it, it sure is, staying up till 2:3o am then being woken up by the guy who coordinates my church project planner at 9am now you may think 6.5hrs thats a lot but i require lots of sleep at least 10 to be properly awake.:blank:

I was only up till 1, i fell asleep watchin A-Team dvds... then woke up at 5 with them still running.

I'm usually awake till 3 am because... because... err... because i hang around surfing the net and never get bored. I'm an information addict.

I never stay awake until that time, but slowly and surley im getting there, im up til around half one now, its only a matter of time....

i was up till 4am last night but only stay up realllly late once/twice a week.

was up playing GTA: san andreas and working on my music project

when i'm working or have got an early morning at college i usually go to bed at 1am, otherwise i average at 3am. I seem to live quite well off 6 hours of sleep. Why do i go to bed so late? i'm not sure, been doing it for years, started when my dad died, i'd go to bed at 6/8am then. but now i'm usually distracted by the internet or dvds. Right now i'm off my TV, i'm just chatting with some great people.

after a night of smoking till about 2am, i come on the Pc for like an hour just for something to do, coz i know i can sleep as long as i want the next day, and decent stuff only really happens at night.

Generally, if i'm not waking up the next day for school, i'm awake 'til 4-5'ish since i will have woken up at about 4/5'ish :P

I pleasure myslef over fatrox all night long...

thinkin about you too bud ;)

Your always thinking about buds! Oh wait you mean buddy...

My sleeping pattern has just gone out of the window recently - it's the hols for me, so I don't have to get up or do anything. The result is my body reverts to it's prefered sleeping patern, which for some reason is between

6am-2pm. It's actually slightly annoying, and I just can't seem to break it.

Well, last summer I was up til 6am every night and I awoke at about 4pm. I am not letting myself get into the same awful state again so now I'm going to bed around midnight or so and waking up at 9ish. It's wonderful!