NEurope
Goron_3

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

Killer 7 + Time Crisis + Resident Evil = Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

Resident Evil + Duck Hunt + He Man: Master of the Universe

The universe would implode. It would be like dividing by zero.

I'm not sure what to think of his game. Resi games have always scared the sh1t out of me (specially that bit where the dog jumps through the window). I might give it a try though.

I'm not sure what to think of his game. Resi games have always scared the sh1t out of me (specially that bit where the dog jumps through the window). I might give it a try though.

RE4 isn't very scary though. Some parts in the 2nd disc are. But this one is supposed to bring terror back.

I think this will be scary in a jumpy way. The way Jurassic part makes you jump and scream even though the stills would be that grewsome or anything,

In REmake, I knew the zombies would come out of the window, but they still scared the shit out of me. But what really scares me... are the door loadings.

Fear can't kill you... but doors can.

In REmake, I knew the zombies would come out of the window, but they still scared the shit out of me. But what really scares me... are the door loadings.

Fear can't kill you... but doors can.

You can just shoot them into bits in this one can't you? I think that's why I want it more than anything else. To actually open doors in that fucking mansion.

this is an on the rails shooter with a train level... brilliant!

Well Capcom did say that the game would have areas from Re0,Remake,Re2,Re3 and unknown places.

You can just shoot them into bits in this one can't you? I think that's why I want it more than anything else. To actually open doors in that fucking mansion.

We're finally getting revenge on those demonic doors.

RE4 isn't very scary though. Some parts in the 2nd disc are. But this one is supposed to bring terror back.

Those snakes jumping out of boxes... GOD DAMMIT! I jumped everytime!

Verdugo scared me too...

I still think that kicking doors is more badass then shooting them!! Still fun!

:D

The Mutahutulators are pretty scary in RE4.

The Regenerators are incredibely scary.

so this a a FPS shooter with the same levels from past games. maybe it just me but that doesnt excite me too much at all. the game day trailer on game trailers doesn't impress me too much.

still looks like a PS2/XBOX game.

it also has new areas detailing the downfall of Umbrella

Also if you think this "still looks like a PS2/Xbox game" then I guess you resign yourself to the fact that every Wii game looks like a PS2/Xbox game, because this is one of the best looking Wii titles.

Also if you think this "still looks like a PS2/Xbox game" then I guess you resign yourself to the fact that every Wii game looks like a PS2/Xbox game, because this is one of the best looking Wii titles.

From technical standpoint this easily beyond PS2 / Xbox. People are just excepting Gears of War type jump in graphics, and when it doesn't appear, they say that "game x looks like Xbox game".

Killer 7 + Time Crisis + Resident Evil = Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

I personally think it sounds great, a fully developed light gun style game with the depth of an advrnture title and much more play time than the average arcade shooter. Plus, it's Capcom and Resident Evil!

No official release date for this Resi yet, but the official Nintendo Europe page have posted the date for Resident Evil UC as 2007 today, so end-of September/October probs.

At least it's this year!

Resident Evil 4 Wii is out June 29th 2007 in Europe btw!

If it would be anything like Killer 7 then it would be promising; Killer 7 went beyond hordes of enemies to shoot however and everything we've seen of this game so far is just shooting hordes of mindless zombies without any real intelligence involved in the gameplay.

they should bring this game with a bundle like resident evil 4 + umbrella chronicles then i will buy it

The latest gameplay trailer looked really dull to me. I know it's a survival horror so it's supposed to have that dark, sombre feel/look but it seems all to generic - what looks like a haunted mansion e.t.c. Also the animation's really odd, chairs and doors are destroyed and the splintered remains seem to be sucked up by an invisble void; nothing major I suppose.

The Regenerators are incredibely scary.

Yeah...and that mini-bodybag before you meet the 1st regenerator.