NEurope
Goron_3

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

Concerning the graphics - WOW, just WOW. It makes Resi 4 look average graphically. I hope they do a proper Resi game on the Wii with that graphics engine. That'd be amazing.

It's just a shame I'm not in to on-the-rails shooters like this.

All light gun games are shit I think.

This looks awesome, the grphics look greta and it's basically HotD with Resident Evil. I wish HotD would come to Wii.

Wow, just watched the vids over at IGN, this looks soooo good. Surely Sega must be thinking HotD and Virtua Cop now?

Best screenshot ever...

Come on, we can say the video looks boring, right? We can say that the genre this game supposedly belongs to is boring, because we actually played light gun games... Nobody has given a judgment on the quality of the game.

Just because we haven't played it doesn't mean we have to adore it either anyway.

Wow, just watched the vids over at IGN, this looks soooo good. Surely Sega must be thinking HotD and Virtua Cop now?

Apparently Virtuacop was announced way back at last years E3. Aint heard nothing of it since, though!

Apparently Virtuacop was announced way back at last years E3. Aint heard nothing of it since, though!

Really? can you post a source for that one? Now I'm really excited, I'd buy a Wii tomorrow for Time Crisis, HotD and Vitua Cop, they are awesome games.

I heard nothing of Virtua Cop, but Virtua Cop 3 came out on Xbox (only in Japan AFAIK though), even a port would be welcomed since no one seen it here.

I heard from Time Crisis 4 though; it's slated for PS3 (with guncom) and Arcade (probably based of PS3 hardware), sadly.

the zombies seem to be imported directly from the GC version including the textures, and it shows, GC has 24 MB main RAM and these guys weren't intended for close-ups in there; I hope these textures are placeholders considering how they look in close-ups (and perhaps zombies even needed some remodeling now)
Yeah I think you're right, they definitely look like the Gamecube models, but I think they hold up pretty well actually.

When they're right up close on screen shots they look a bit dodgy, but in motion on the gameplay video I think they look alright.

They probably could do with a little bit of polish, but I don't reckon Capcom will though.

Personally I wouldn’t mind if things stay as they are now.

Yeah I think you're right, they definitely look like the Gamecube models, but I think they hold up pretty well actually.

When they're right up close on screen shots they look a bit dodgy, but in motion on the gameplay video I think they look alright.

They probably could do with a little bit of polish, but I don't reckon Capcom will though.

Personally I wouldn’t mind if things stay as they are now.

The resident evil games really shone on the GC, I'm not bothered if the graphics don;t improve much as for me they still hold up with today's standards. I still remember playing REmake, it blew me away.

please stop posting that it may have been funny the first 2 times

It's not a matter of being funny, but a matter of being true.

No, it's not, I don't want a crappy point and shoot game. I want something with some depth. UC is clearly not going to have any, seeing as no lightgun game previous actually has. I keep wondering when they're going to announce some new Wii games that I'm actually likely to play.

It's not a matter of being funny, but a matter of being true.

yeah yeah, someone dares to say that not everything about the Wii is great and the Portuguese mafia swoop in to correct the issue.

Everything is fine, all games are great, graphics don't matter, let's all wank off over shite like Eledees and Dewey's Adventure.

No, it's not, I don't want a crappy point and shoot game. I want something with some depth. UC is clearly not going to have any, seeing as no lightgun game previous actually has. I keep wondering when they're going to announce some new Wii games that I'm actually likely to play.
The previous lightgun games before, like house of the dead, could be finished in like 40 minutes, they promised 15/20 hours for this game, it should have more dept.

Besides this one is actually story driven, I think this is biggest diference actually... this being a home console lightgun game, whereas the other titles we are used to are arcade lightgun games.

What's wrong with Eledees and Dewey's Adventure?
Nothing, but since you defended them... Now you're officially part of the Portuguese Mafia :heh:

Portuguese Mafia plays kiddy games. We're badass.

What's wrong with Eledees and Dewey's Adventure?

we have yet to play deweys adventure but from what i have heard eledees is not great

Posting:

posting.jpg

Sure is easier than actually making a point huh? No one is complaining about it at all*, they're just saying they don't like the concept. Jesus Christ, does anyone actually read posts any more or do they just jump immediately to conclusions?

*Disclaimer: I think this looks ace.

yeah yeah, someone dares to say that not everything about the Wii is great and the Portuguese mafia swoop in to correct the issue.

Everything is fine, all games are great, graphics don't matter, let's all wank off over shite like Eledees and Dewey's Adventure.

I love your posts.

Has it actually been confirmed as a light gun game?

as opposed to what??

Good point but I think even Capcom have the sense to not make a 15-20 minute lightgun shooter.

Thats a good point too. I see what you mean. Sometimes trailers are not what they seem. Like fight Club seemed to be a film about fighting but was much much more.

Good point but I think even Capcom have the sense to not make a 15-20 minute lightgun shooter.

Most lightgun games take about 2 hours to finish. As long as Capcom include a range of difficulties (And rewards for each one), a co-op mode and bonus games I’m buying it.

It's confirmed to be a lightgun game, but it's 15-20 hours long, it has a story that connects to the other REs it has multiple branches, weapons, items, power ups and you can look to where you want I think, you're not always looking straight.