NEurope
Goron_3

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

I hope that this time you don't have some annoying bitch you're supposed to protect, and that they make different situations using regular enemies, like when you're locked in that shack with luis and ashley and you have to fend of that hoard. It would be cool if they had more set pieces like that, and maybe even a points system for how few shots you use to kill an enemy.

Hopefuly if its a continuation you won't have to protect her. Instead she should be a playable character, In a Reeeealy Hot Outfit.:bouncy:

Did you not complete the game?? When you start it again on the same save file, you get that fricking awesome costume...

Did you not complete the game?? When you start it again on the same save file, you get that fricking awesome costume...

OFCOUSE!!! But something HOTTER and playable, but mostly HOTTER!:hehe:

i'm not worried with this game, as long as it's not Resident Evil Pinball or Resident Evil Mad Carz Chase Ultimate Director's Cut.

Not worried because we can assume we'll have gfx even better than the ones in RE4 (damn good) and the same control scheme as RE4 (damn good) with the wiimote. What can possibly go wrong? Ok, i know they can screw up this game easily if they want, but they don't want too.

I wouldn't mind this AT ALL, as long as we have a free camera view and not a fixed one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ody5WLlJkUw&search=resident%20evil%204%20old

And i want to control that flashlight with the wiimote.

Can't believe I still don't have Resi 4. I should be ashamed of myself. :(

Yes, yes you should.

Whoa:hehe: I said the same thing before I even read your post.

rewii4xh.jpg

the yellowish one is the scan from the magazine, I believe (I think it wasn't posted, raided page 2 to 4 looking for it)

rewii4xh.jpg

the yellowish one is the scan from the magazine, I believe (I think it wasn't posted, raided page 2 to 4 looking for it)

That is SO obviously Leon...They could have made it harder to play with our kinds abit don't you think :P

while the picture is undoubtedly of leon It could just be a "guess what Resident evil game" picture. Not really meaning leon or RE4.

Assuming the new game stars Leon, they already have code for a new game with him, armed with a flashlight. Remember Resident Evil 4.1?

(the one with ghosts)

re4cube092603x147bf.jpg

re4cube092603x104gl.jpg

Here's the 5 minute video of the original Resi 4;

As good as the original Resi 4 looked, I really wouldn't want to go back to a game set in a mansion!

I really liked the changing environments of Code Veronica and Resi 4!

Resi 4 was absolutely perfect IMO, it really kept the story moving.

Whilst there's no real way of knowing yet; it looks like Resi 5 will continue the trend.

I had an idea, the las plagas were buried under the castle 10 generations earlier by Salazars ancestor. That event should be played, with a you contolling Salazar senior, and since there where less reliable firearms at the time the game could be more sword, spear and other melee-fighting weapons orinteted.

Anybody like that??

I Like that idea frozty. It would be sweet with the FHC :)

But I would miss the tmp,sniper etc.

its either gun survivor,

remake of resi evil 4,

re evil 5(i doubt it)

or a remake of resident evil 2 the gamecube never got.

personally i hope resident evil 5 but i wont happen

Care to explain why it can't be an exclusive storyline?

Ressie 4 has a lot of fans in the Nintendo fanbase. There's enough popularity to pull off an exclusive game with a brand new story.

The Wii-mote would be good for a gun survivor game, but as DCK said, there's no reason why we can't have an exclusive title with a brand new story in the traditional resi style (as in, not gun survivor).

I think a lot of people are just nitpicking for an explanation. At the moment, it really could be anything. Face it, we're clueless. :heh: It could be one of many things.

Here's the 5 minute video of the original Resi 4;

I want that!

In first person, with the FHC as the gun and he nunchuck as the torch.

The option to use and swing any object would be cool, Condemned style.

It would also be cool to have more shock scares, and to make it so the chain draging noise is heard when one of those hook guys is in the area, so you think "ah crap, one of them is around here,shit shit shit, have I got enough ammo???"

A co-op mode would be nice, and before you lot say "but it would be much less scary" how about no torches in co-op, so you have an extra person to shoot, but neither of you can see what to shoot until what ever it is is right on top of you?

The original Resi 4 would have been so scary! and i thought the regenarators were tough :P

The Regenerators were sooo fucking scary, especially the spiked ones. They were quite easy to beat though, when you got the hang of it.

The Regenerators were sooo fucking scary, especially the spiked ones. They were quite easy to beat though, when you got the hang of it.

Man, the first time a regenerator jumped at me from the floor, i had to clean my sofa. And they'r breathing... brrr...