NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Tellyn

Zelda Ads

Wow that majoras mask one is actually good..... shame about the rest of them.

The Majora's Mask advert blew huge amounts of goat cock. The rest weren't that bad. Good to see the Temple music used for the Adventure of Link ad. Fucking quality game.

Majora's Mask was good, it got the feeling of the game in the advert. The impending doom.

Does anyone know a link to the UK Wind Waker advert? Though that one was good, not the one I was looking for. It had the same girl but went onto Master Quest.

Original Ocarina of Time Advert

"Willst Thou Get The Girl? Or play like one?"

Those Zelda ads are truly awful.

How can they fuck up a trailer for the best game of all time???

Majora's Mask was good, it got the feeling of the game in the advert. The impending doom.

I got the feeling of boredom in waiting for something to happen. :(

I loved the crazy puppet sharade, that was quality. In terms of actual GOOD advertisements i think the Orcarina of time ads were very well thought out and i actually remeber watching them just before the game came out, it got me all excited hehe

ocarina + oracles are the best I reckon, and yeah the rap ones suck.

TBH the worst thing about these ads is that I never saw any of them on TV or anything.

It reminded me of the Ocarina ads we had, but longer. The music was the shit, I may try cutting it with Goldwave.

There's a bit where Phantom Ganon takes off his mask and there's blue fire underneath... I don't recall that happening, did it?

The OoT in the first post was good. Makes me wanna go back to play it again. I'll start a new game tomorrow. And they better not F*ck up the Zelda TP with crapy @ss adverts, they should use the teaser trailers that came out.:yay:

"Wilst thou soar or whilst thou suck?"

That's awful. And the rap. So much bad rap. The Majoras Mask one I've never seen before, and it is an actual good Nintendo ad. Rare that. Thay have improved overall at least.

havent looked at them yet (dial up....) but will do when i get to uni tomorrow. the couple that i remember from the top of my head were :

the WW one, which wasnt too bad (not epic enough for a zelda one)

the zelda 1. with the guy running around making noises

japanese crazy rap zelda one. the one with zelda in a cage, and all the people dancing. heh, i actually dont mind it. its quite funny, but id hate to see it released outside of japan.

"Wilst thou soar or whilst thou suck?"

yeah thats the only thing that I didn't like, sounds like something they would say on a $ony game.:wtf:

They should've used something like "perish".

wow those are very... interesting i've only seen the Oracle of ages/season on tv i never knew they had ones for all Zelda games...

I think they all rock. The rap one, for comedy of course, you have to understand that things change with time. I would remove of course, the "whilst thou suck", but one second doesn't change an otherwise awesome ad.

Sign in to follow this