NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Domstercool

Gitaroo Man creators Create Unknown Game

Inis, better known for their strange but very nice games like Ossu! Tatakae! Ouendan! for DS and Gitaroo Man for PS2, released these images presenting their brand new engine for Xbox 360. Ok the character looks VERY weird, but at least the lighting effects are very nice

902_0021.jpg

902_0005.jpg

902_0010.jpg

902_0016.jpg

http://www.xboxyde.com/news_2053_en.html more shots there :)

Just look's like an ordinary platformer; let's hope it isn't the case though.

The blurring is awful too, Like Tales of Symphonia but 100x worse.

Well, can't say much already, but I like the art design.

But I don't like the weird blurring in the background, I hope it doesn't look as it abit presents itself by the shots in motion (no, I can't make sense of that sentance either).

Don't worry guys and gals, I've got this one sussed:

You play Fug, a fledgling fairy who fell from its nest high up in the Ugly Tree and hit every single branch on the way down.

Players must run, bound, climb, and glide their way back to Fug's nest whilst nursing a terrible concussion and avoiding his judgemental peers.

The Fall of Fug features revolutionary 'Concussion Cam' technology that blurs the environment to previously unimagined levels, and Fug's advanced lighting casts realistic shadows within which the player can hide from the prying eyes of the other, more attractive, fairys. Realistic physics allow the player to launch ugly fruits at the other children, filling Fug's Self-Esteem meter by making himself appear relatively less unattractive.

Fug is currently scheduled for the Fall of 2007.

You heard it here first, folks.

Sign in to follow this