NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jordan

Could i be diabetic? :-/

Just take a test at your doctor or a bloodclinic. Did the test which basicaly means they let you drink a high sugared glas of water and test your sugar level over a couple of hours to see if it has declined steadily or it is still at too high levels.

Plus you've got several forms of diabetis. The worst would be where you take shots during the day for the rest of your life. The other means taking a pill before you eat and by changing your diet and excersising there is a chance you even get rid of the pills all together. Which means your body has stabilised.

Also the description you are giving probably means you are either allergic to something or its just in your head (mental thing).

But then again it is always prudent to just check

Just think, one day this quote could be directed at you.

"He is... so black, so bald and he can't eat muffins because he's got DIABETES. Ladies and Gentlemen... CHRIS TUUURK!"

Of course making the proper word/name substituti- actually this quote probably wouldn't work on you, Jord. I'm sorry.

Lol, thats by far one of the best quotes in Scrubs.

your lips turn blue when you sleep as well as we all noticed at the meetup last summer, its freakish. if it wasn't for the snoring you looked dead!

Recently, i've been getting this much more frequently and i've been getting attacks of all over pins and needles which is very disorententing.

This I'd attribute to bad circulation from lack of exercise/long bouts of sitting. It also gets worse the more you think about it, because as humans we are able to manifest symptoms when we focus on them.

I used to get the prickly pins and needles thing, and it's annoying, but you hafta deal with it. Actually, now I started thinking about it... there they are. Thanks a lot, Gordon.

I saw a man on tv who had diabetes. He started worrying when becoming thirsty again very rapidly after drinking.

This I'd attribute to bad circulation from lack of exercise/long bouts of sitting. It also gets worse the more you think about it, because as humans we are able to manifest symptoms when we focus on them.

I used to get the prickly pins and needles thing, and it's annoying, but you hafta deal with it. Actually, now I started thinking about it... there they are. Thanks a lot, Gordon.

Gordon??

0375811575.gif

Sign in to follow this