N-Europe

Whats your favorite scary movie?

Zombie_Fan

you might be right there...I thought it was craig at the time, but i could be wrong..

in fact. yes. I'm wrong. just checked it on Imdb

Heh, its an easy mistake to make, and we all make them.

Alien and Event Horizon are definitely up there in my top scary films. Cracking stuff. Both are very different, and i would have to say that I love Alien more than i could ever love Event Horizon. Am a bit of an Alien fanboy.

No love for the Evil Dead? :( although its not particularly scary per se, all 3 films are awesome.

Really enjoyed Saw when I watched it the other week (although the second one was dire) . Gotta agree with the shining being awesome as well though.

Wasnt Event Horizon made by the same guy who made Alien Vs Predator and the R Evil films? What happened to him, he started off so well!

In all honesty, i think AvP was a good film. I enjoyed it, and i'm a big fan of both the Alien and Predator films.

It wasn't his fault that the film was short in length and short on gore. Fox are to blame for that one. None of the other Alien and Predator films were less than an 18 certificate, so i don't understand why they felt the need to dumb down the violence and gore.

It was only an hour and a half long too. That's like an hour less than Aliens was. :/

a film that freaked me out back in the day mustve been like 10-11 when first saw it is: The Terminator

great film nevertheless

i like the evil dead films but there more funny then scary..didnt find scary at all infact

Evil dead is awesome, my favourite scenes are the tree rape scene, its halarious. and the laughing furniture.

just love the fact that humans seems to have a 100 gallons of blood inside them