NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Nintenchris

Free: Pirates Of The Caribbean Coin

i ordered one of these a few days ago, i got it this morning, it is pretty rubbish but like you said, its free! and free stuff rules.

Thanks I've ordered one. Can't say no to free stuff.

I wish the superman keyring was completely free too.

the superman keyring was free a few weeks ago too but it sold out really quickly, i really want one so i have ordered a superman pen for 4.99 so i get the awesome keyring free.

Recieved it.

Good for a freebie but who on earth would willingly dish out a fiver for a poxy little coin

awww wheres the box where you put PIRATES?

Thats quite an amusing question.

Anyway I didn't order one. It'd only be unused.

i got one of these, i thought play sent me a empty package until i found this lil shitty coin in it lol, Ah well its free, i 'pre-ordered' something for like september, cancelled, and got my coin :D

I got one of those at the London Film and Comic Con the other weekend. Kind of cool for a freebie.

Thats quite an amusing question.

It makes me laugh now you've said that.

I though exactly the same! No point as id never 'use' it, but then I thought, hey FREE JIFFY BAG! :grin:

Look at it this way.. if you dont like it when it arrives just think of the many things you could do with it....

1. Glue it to the pavement and just watch the stupid people try to pick it up

2. Throw it at a tramp.. he will think its his lucky day!

3. Put it in one of those money things they have at McDonalds... you know the one where the coin goes round and round untill it falls in the tiny hole in the middle.

4. Skim it on a river/lake.. see how many times you could get it to skim!

5. Keep it untill someones birthday comes up.. you never know someone else might like it more than you did

6. Throw it in to a wishing well or water fountian and wish for something better!

7. Im all outta ideas..

this is by far the worst coin i have ever heard of...

...ah, but i have heard of it

I got it today, its the most free-ist piece of shit ive ever got for free, i cant believe they were charging £5 for it

Yeah i got mine today aswell, Big ol' envelope for a coin... i would never have paid a fiver for it.

Yeah i got mine today aswell, Big ol' envelope for a coin... i would never have paid a fiver for it.

i swear to god, it doesnt even feel metal. I was expecting something slightly bigger and heavier.

i swear to god, it doesnt even feel metal. I was expecting something slightly bigger and heavier.

You and me both... i have already thrown mine at some annoying kids... that will teach them

Sign in to follow this