NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
rokhed00

Farcry Instincts > Halo 2

Tell me what you think of it in a week please. That's about the longest a game other than Halo 2 has lasted....

Thats not true, theres two good levels. Earth and Delta Halo... apart from that its crap from start to finish.

Thats not true, theres two good levels. Earth and Delta Halo... apart from that its crap from start to finish.

I actually enjoyed it on Co-op. Don't get me started on the Halo 1 single player though.

I'm not really diggin' the single or multiplayer of this game, probably for the pathetic reason that it isn't Halo 2.

Shame, because the Map Maker rocks.

I can't make this one either, I've got Advance Wars, Pro Evo 5, Football Manager 06, Madden 06, Nintendogs and the god of all gaming: Mario Kart on my shopping list this season.

Can you play the Farcry campaign co-op?

No.

This message is now 15 characters!

FarCry is so awesome Rokhed is playing Rainbow Six right now :p

Pre arranged clan match, went straight back to Farcry once it was over.

I played the pc one today around my friends and it's great, which one would you recomend i buy, i can get the xbox one for £30 online or the pc one for £10 at GAME, is the anything axtra? or better about the xbox version, or should i just buy the pc one at 1/3 rd the price?

Errr... Far Cry Instincts is a totally different game. Far Cry PC is great, i mean looks better but the levels aren't as good nor is the story.

I'd pay abit more and get the XBOX game if i were you.

Tell me what you think of it in a week please. That's about the longest a game other than Halo 2 has lasted....

Still playing it practically everyday and night.

You get the odd bit of lag, and occasionally hosts who leave when they're losing, but apart fom that, still an awesome game.

Sign in to follow this