N-Europe

Demolition Man

Fierce_LiNk

It's so bad, it's good!

Ha, the king of that sort of moive: Freddy got Fingered. Watch it.

"You can't beat me!! Not with my Cheese Helmet!!" It's far too random.

Also, yeah, saw evolution last night, was actually pretty funny

"Looks like they're getting ready to administer a jumbo enema"

Classic.

Ah sweet! Unfortunately because of the thunderstorm, no satellite signals being decieved. Damnit, the same problem caused me to miss Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within about 2 hours ago. Sucks.

the difference of course being that final fantasy is bollox

well im a not a huge fantasy fan but i know some hardcore fans that love the film.i huess if u like the games u will like the film as much,but it is good and better than spits within.something about saving a fucking sorry tree.rrr!im putting this on your angry thread for things that piss me off

well im a not a huge fantasy fan but i know some hardcore fans that love the film.i huess if u like the games u will like the film as much,but it is good and better than spits within.something about saving a fucking sorry tree.rrr!im putting this on your angry thread for things that piss me off

Lol, fair enough...

Anyway, I'm a massive FF7 fan, but I never felt that Advent Children lived up to the FF7 name, the story wasn't great, but It sure was amazing to see the characters again with proper CG and voiced. Cloud looked like a girl though :heh: ...and a cute one too....