NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Atomic Boo

Gamecube's last stand

I think that everyone should give their gamecube a farewell and thanks present, in the form of one last game.

If you were to buy one more game you dont already own (excluding Zelda:Twilight Princess which i see more of a wii game) as a parting gift to the Cube what will it be? I think it deserves its last bit of 'affection'

mine would be super paper mario

As long as there is Smash Bros, my gamecube will never die on me:D.

I think the last game that I'll ever buy for my Gamecube will be Chibi-Robo

It feels sad to be talking about the end of the Cube's life, and with the Wii's backwards compatibility I think that a lot of Cubes will never even be turned on again :(

excluding Zelda:Twilight Princess which i see more of a wii game
It hasn't been confirmed yet that Europe will get Twilight Princess for the Gamecube.

My GC will be played until the very day I'm going to purchase a Wii.

There are still a few games I have to play and more to actually complete.

As a parting gift I would buy Zelda WW. I already completed it but don't own it.

I still have to own F-Zero GX. I've just never purchased it despite how fun it is.

I'm also thinking about getting Chibi Robo, and chances are I'll get Super Paper Mario when it comes out.

I probably won't use Wii for GC Games. I'll keep my GC in my room, and my Wii downstairs.

My final farewell present to the nintendo gamecube? Re-buy one, jeez i miss mine so bad. The 360 isnt keeping me content at the moment, i love RPG and adventure games and the 360 just keeps spitting FPS filth at me :cry:

Smash bros, never did get round to buying...

FPS filth

The Devil shall eat thyne soul!

Smash bros, never did get round to buying...

Satan, get him first.

This is tough, because i know i'll continue buying gamecube games even into the Wii's life.

As a thank you present to the Cube though, i think it'll probably be Resident Evil 4. I have played it...for a while. I can't wait to play it all the way through.

I always want that mario football game. Just for multiplayer mayhem. :)

My GC's swansong will be Super Paper Mario, Tales of Symphonia or Baten Kaitos.

Baten Kaitos Origins and/or Super Paper Mario.

I loved the original Baten Kaitens, and Super Paper Mario seems rather awsome.

I'll still buy plenty games 'till the Wii comes (?). I have plenty (older) titels on my wishlist now, that I still have to buy, but don't have the money yet, like Ikaruga, Resident Evil 4, Fire Emblem, Odama etc. And there are the new releases like Baten Kaitos: Origins, Super Paper Mario, and Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

The last one I mentioned though, will probably my "farewell game", since it's coming out same time as the Wii anyway. I still consider this a Cube game, allthough I'll buy both versions, and suspect I'll even prefer the Wii version, but I need to buy and play this game on the Cube. I hope they will be bundled though. If, for some reason, they don't bundle this game, and it doesn't even come out here, I'll go as far as importing this game, and the corresponding Cube to go with it.

Got Chibi-Robo, I'll probably get super paper mario and Super Monkey Ball Adventure

As long as there is Smash Bros, my gamecube will never die on me:D.

I second that but when Smash Bros Wii comes maybe i wont play it for a while :heh:

I might get Tomb Raider Legends when that comes out or maybe Lego Star wars 2 and probably Super paper mario.

My final farewell present to the nintendo gamecube? Re-buy one, jeez i miss mine so bad. The 360 isnt keeping me content at the moment, i love RPG and adventure games and the 360 just keeps spitting FPS filth at me :cry:

That's ninty's strong point. Why I've always gone down the nintendo route. If i want good fps's i can use my computer. From what I've heard you cant get much better than Cs.

Last? What the hell? I'll be playing my cube for years to come, I don't see any reason not to, I still have a crapload of games to get:

Resident Evil 0

Pikmin (+2)

Skies of Arcadia Legends

Rebuy Burnout 2

Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones

Viewtiful Joe 2

Paper Mario

Mario Power Tennis

Reborrow Freedom Fighters off my mate

Killer 7

Gun

etc etc...plenty of life left in the lil purple box, if you look retrospectively

The Bard - get paper mario now, its the best game you'll play for a while. I just couldnt help laughing and playing battles and solving puzzles and using move and discovering badges and doing battle. Legendary

I still have a few games left to pick up but if I was only allowed to pick 1 up it would be Super Paper Mario.

Like the bard i have so many games to get:

Star wars rogue squadron leader 1 and 2.

Pikmin 1 and 2.

Mario football.

Mario dance dance mix/revolution or whatever

Mario tennis

Viewtiful Joe 2

Resident evil 0

Resident evil 4...again

Killer 7

Harvest moon and loads more!

Chibi Robo will be the last game I ever buy, once that's got my Cube collection will be done, as is my Dreamcast collection. Since the GC is technically my sisters anyway once I get a Wii I have to give it back to her, but most of the games will still get played on Wii.

Tough one...

Excluding Zelda, it's quite possible I've allready bought my last GC games. Bought Freedom fighters and Beach Spikers last week. Probbably I'll get batalionwars...

Perhaps I'll buy Mario Sunshine if it ever gets cheap enough (30 bucks for a five year old game? BITE MY BIG HAIRY ASS), and Resident evil (previous statement again).

Sign in to follow this