N-Europe

I'm leaving..

Blackfox

.. to go on holiday!

Yeah, two weeks camping in Newquay. Should either be fun, or induce murder between friends - Lord of the Flies style.

Anyway, seeya in two!

Stop kidding yourself, you haven't read Lord of the Flies.

Guest Ford Prefect
Everyone is going to Newquay in my school....

Its just gonna be filled with teenagers wanting to get pissed everyday.

sounds like my home town all of the time!

Guest Jordan

Have fun James, it will probably rain for 2 weeks knowing you. :D

We'll miss you on the battlefields of Halo 2, Lockout just wouldn't be the same without you! :'(

Guest Ford Prefect
Have fun James, it will probably rain for 2 weeks knowing you. :D

We'll miss you on the battlefields of Halo 2, Lockout just wouldn't be the same without you! :'(

i'd make a target of myself if i had my xbox with me, didn't have to share this connection and the connection wasn't randomly sucky. stupid fucking norwegian shite. gonna make my dad move back to civilisation when we move house :P

Well, im back, early.

Basically, we ended up arguing and arguing and arguing, my friends decided that "newquay is boring" and that the "weather is shit". In reality - they were fucking lazy..

So yeah, im down in Gloucester having a semi- holiday. Yay. Im really pissed off though as i was willing to bother to do stufff, and was quite enjoying myself.

Well, im back, early.

Basically, we ended up arguing and arguing and arguing, my friends decided that "newquay is boring" and that the "weather is shit". In reality - they were fucking lazy..

So yeah, im down in Gloucester having a semi- holiday. Yay. Im really pissed off though as i was willing to bother to do stufff, and was quite enjoying myself.

i know what u mean by that.