NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

A new tought about controlling

Well.. Not every one is as excited as me about Controling the pointer in 3D space. I guess it will me light years better when compared to the normal Dual anlog, specialy in FPS an RTS.

My idea is simpel. If you put the Pointer on its side on the table and and press selct. the sensors will use it as a normal mouse :) Now you have 2choises of playing games. And both are better than Dual analog.

Just an idea.

I'l post a picture later when i come home.

Well sliding my phone across the tabel goes ok, but the wheel idea is good. Maybe a slide pad that is made of small balls hmm.

The normal way will be the best way anyway. But still cool to have options.

i an't exicted

Nintendo did prove my @ss right, that the controller is next gen:D

but still i still prove nintendo fan that the controler isn't all that

the idea is good but, i hate the remote:D

what are your reasons for hating it?

the only possible one i could think of is that you're unwilling to pay for the peripherals...

other than that i simply can't see any other downside to it at all!!!

paying for what?

don't be dumb

first did you read my post well?

i posted i like the idea but hate the remote

YOU WANT MORE AND A BETTER DETAILS

i like the idea, with the handsfree, movment and touch screen senor

i hate the facts that it is shaped like a remote control

HAPPY NOW

OR YOU JUST WANT ME TO LIKE ALL CRAPPY AND RIPP OF THINGS NINTENDO

first off, a peripheral is an "add-on" (eg: the analogue attatchment)

so you hate it because of the way it looks? bit petty wouldn't you say?

have you held it?

do you know how comfortable it is?

judging on past nintendo controllers could you see it being uncomfy?

so why should you hate it? - *in a chavs irritating voice* "coz it lookz crap!!!!11one!!!"

you don't back up your arguements very well! thats all!

ps: does it have a "touch" screen sensor?

you are f@ked

first let me own/boyed you..if you don't mind

Firstly add on analog attachment? it comes with it, when you buy a console

Secondly i didn't hate it because of the way it looks, YOU CAN'T READ, and i even posted it twice, the other post i did, i even gave you details

HERE IT IS AGAIN

i hate it becuase its a remote controller AKA the shape of a remote

the questions you asked

have you held it? YES i have held a remote before

do you know how comfortable it is? YES just like a normal remote controller

judging on past nintendo controllers could you see it being uncomfy?

nop, i admit 6th gen console, nintendo had the best controller

but N64 was F@Ked, too skinny, looks like some space ship, what da hell is the z button doing under there?

"ps: does it have a "touch" screen sensor?" are you a imposter? i am not even a Nintendo fan, and i know about the touch screen sensor,

you are just here to argue, becuase that is what it looks like

BOYED:D

WOW, you certainly know how to make one laugh!!!

1. you don't know if the analogue attatchment comes with the console when purchased. FACT.

2. you haven't held it and don't know how comfortable it is. FACT.

3. it doesn't have a touch-screen sensor. FACT.

1. i mention the possibilty of paying for peripherals because there are more than just the analogue attatchment- standard controller design anyone?

2. look at the underside of the controller, it differs to remotes, this is because it is intended for use of extended periods of time, thus it is much more ergonomically designed!

3. you don't actually TOUCH anything do you? it's a pointer, not a touch-screen sensor!

I suggest you read a few hands-on impressions before posting your i'll-known opinions of the controller. i suggest the ign.com or 1up.com hands-on article, they say it is extremely comfortable and brilliant in its application!

YOU, my friend, have just been schooled!!! :kiss:

you are f@ked

Secondly i didn't hate it because of the way it looks, YOU CAN'T READ, and i even posted it twice, the other post i did, i even gave you details

HERE IT IS AGAIN

i hate it becuase its a remote controller AKA the shape of a remote

BOYED:D

You hate it because its shaped like a remote controller. Therefore you hate it because it looks like a remote controller. Its basically the same thing xino.

Also, let me remind you of a certain rule:

Swearing, and use of slurs about race or sexual-orientation are prohibited. Words that try to sneak around the swear filter are prohibited.

In other words, I'd advise you stop saying 'f@ked'. Theres no need to use profanities on the forums.

Sprout, I'm not sure he'll understand the word profanities!

sorry, couldn't resist! haha!

you don't even know what it means has well:D

ok LETS BEGIN

1. you don't know if the analogue attatchment comes with the console when purchased. FACT.

2. you haven't held it and don't know how comfortable it is. FACT.

3. it doesn't have a touch-screen sensor. FACT.

ok...who said anything about packaging?

2. if i have touch a remote control before, then i know how it will feel in my hand

sorry for dissing your revolution pad, i didn't know the remote controll gave birth to you

3. touch screen sensor, you are dumb,have you heard of a thing called

INFARED?

1. i mention the possibilty of paying for peripherals because there are more than just the analogue attatchment- standard controller design anyone?

2. look at the underside of the controller, it differs to remotes, this is because it is intended for use of extended periods of time, thus it is much more ergonomically designed!

3. you don't actually TOUCH anything do you? it's a pointer, not a touch-screen sensor!

OK next one:D

attachment to what?

2.underside the controller? whats wrong with it

3.i don't touch anything? pointer? touch screen? YOU ARE TOTTALY CONFUSED

firstly, its called Touch Screen Sensor, becuase you place to senor at the side of your side, (each side AKA left and right), Touch Screen means, the remote controller actually touching the screen

NOW FOR YOU SPROUT

yes both the same thing, i hate it becuase it is shape and looks like a controller

it is better playing a game with two hands:D

Second... are you actually reminding of a rule? did you build this forum?, did you make this forum? and thirdly before you tell someone to do something, you need to know what is going on,

Now i came here, all peace and quiet, said my thoughs why GC is a let down, some immature kids come in and started having a go at me, using the bad words,

they didn;t put this f*** or f... or f@k like i do, and you are sitting on your rotten chair staring at the cheap block monitor telling me, i shouldn't use them

WOW kids this days

what is TNX?

please use full english i don't understand you kids langauge fully

all this stuff

ty, np, nm ect

I have once again owned and proven my self right, i know what i am posting about

and if i have really prove my self that i am an idiot, state why? correct me PROVE ME WRONG:D

I'm sure Kav can fight for himself for what you sad about his post, so I'll cut to what you said about mine.

NOW FOR YOU SPROUT

yes both the same thing, i hate it becuase it is shape and looks like a controller

it is better playing a game with two hands:D

When I broke my left arm, I had to play with one hand. It was most difficult. The new controller will be helpful for those with only one working arm to play with. And you can still play with two hands, with the analogue stick attachment.

Second... are you actually reminding of a rule? did you build this forum?, did you make this forum? and thirdly before you tell someone to do something, you need to know what is going on,

Now i came here, all peace and quiet, said my thoughs why GC is a let down, some immature kids come in and started having a go at me, using the bad words,

they didn;t put this f*** or f... or f@k like i do, and you are sitting on your rotten chair staring at the cheap block monitor telling me, i shouldn't use them

WOW kids this days

No I did not build the forum. But that hasn't really got anything to do with it.

Admittedly yes, I think the amount of swearing on Revo-Europe is not necessary. But you are included amongst the people who do swear, censored or not. Also, you were being just as immature as them on that board by insulting them, and even being sexist.

SECOND... your anger is rising... wow boy, i didn't know you worship Nintendo, don't worry i won't diss your god again

This is an example of an insult you made to another person.

SIXTH... yes there is a bugs bunny on ps2, BUT THE WORST OF ALL, there is a girls games on Cube ROFL, the name is Sweenties 2 i think, saw the game on my fav gameshop, there are many bugs bunny games on cube, even Donald Duck

wat da hell? Animancias?

Here you are posting a sexist comment, saying that there are girl games on 'Cube in a negative way. Aren't girls allowed to play games too xino?

You are 17 xino, start acting your age.

Xino, everytime you post you iritate anyone - and you are so effing patronising. How many times do you want to call eevryone kids, I bet were all much older than you you patronising little shit!!

Also, how can - it being a remote be a good argument for not liking it when you said it DOENT matter the way it looks?

And you can ply games with two hands, with the attachment! Also, don't critisize something you havent played - it might be great, it might be crap, we dont know we havent played it, though we can come up with FAR better and more intelligent reasons why we think we ill like it than your immaturely expressed reasons why you won't.

Mate, if you wanna stay round here then please stop acting like a complete tool, dont patromnise and express your opinions in an articlute intelligent way.

"but still i still prove nintendo fan that the controler isn't all that" and take English lessons!!

and cause Metrix said THX u ask HIM to use full english yet you sound like a child. your 1 year older than me and i think i dont wanna be 17 if thats what 17 year olds are like, grow up child

also get a life, get a volvo

... but N64 was F@Ked, too skinny, looks like some space ship, what da hell is the z button doing under there?

Well, this affirmation brings only a question to my mind: Did you ever played on a N64? If so, you will discover that the great goldeneye or ocarina of time wouldn't work as well as they do if this button didn't exist. Actually, his position is really well tought, and it gives a more ergonomic feel to the controller. Can you imagine playing a FPS on n64 and not using this button to shoot?Hell, I can't. Can you imagine playing ocarina of time without this button to perform the lock-on system?Again, I can't think of a better button to perform this actions. Despite the shape of the controller beeing a little fancy with the three places to hold, I think this controller is wonderfully designed.Nintendo as always revolutionize the way we play games, and this controller is no exception.Just take a look at the controllers that surround us nowadays.They all are using Nintendo's ideas, starting at the rumble and finishing on the analog stick. Even Nintendo competitors are using they're innovations on their controllers. This controller revolutionized this industry. Do you remember the ridiculous commentaries that people made about this controller when n64 as released?I do.Nowadays, nobody laughs at Dual Shock. Just like nobody is going to laugh about Revolution controller. This is evolution/revolution, and this industry, unlike others, doesn't remain still. Just like n64 controller was copied over an over again for their innovations and complexity, Revolution will be copied, for its simplicity, and for its innovation/revolution.

2. if i have touch a remote control before, then i know how it will feel in my hand

sorry for dissing your revolution pad, i didn't know the remote controll gave birth to you

All remote controls feel different! They are all different shapes! You can't judge a controller on how it looks!

You can play it with two hands, in 3 different ways actually.

1) With the analogue stick add-on

2) Seen IGN's controller shell?

3) Put 2 hands on the bloody thing, one at the top, the other at the bottom!

Stop acting like a 12 year old.

OK

NOW I HAVE WOKEN THE HEAD OF NINTENDO FANBOYS

LETS BEGIN THE GAME,.. SHALL WE

SPROUT

When I broke my left arm, I had to play with one hand. It was most difficult. The new controller will be helpful for those with only one working arm to play with. And you can still play with two hands, with the analogue stick attachment

Please dont lie about anything, it isn't good to take things for granted

No I did not build the forum. But that hasn't really got anything to do with it.

Admittedly yes, I think the amount of swearing on Revo-Europe is not necessary. But you are included amongst the people who do swear, censored or not. Also, you were being just as immature as them on that board by insulting them, and even being sexist.

you posted you didn't build the forum and it has nothing to do with it... so what does sexist have to do with this, and you are the one that bought up me using bad langauge now look at your friend Dazzybee, he used a bad word without cencoring in, when i use it i cencore it, please don't postanything about telling people what to do, if you are not ready!

Sexiest, i must have made a mistake when posting that message, or i didn't put that much details. Firstly, how many girls games have you ever seen that are made for a console? NONE, only on pc, so.. i am saying what kind of a boy want to play Sweenties 2, becuase if that game is for girls, how come its the only giirls games, i am afriad you are the only idiot that find that offensive, if you use your brain well, you will notice all games on console where made for kids and big boys

NOW LETS MOVE ON

SHYGUY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and cause Metrix said THX u ask HIM to use full english yet you sound like a child. your 1 year older than me and i think i dont wanna be 17 if thats what 17 year olds are like, grow up child

also get a life, get a volvo

first the word was "TNX" not THX, both ain't full english, and how do i sound like a child like that? what are you trying to say, that 2 year old child knows what THX, TNX means

You don't want to be 17? WOW, you have no experince at all, trust me, you have no experince, even a 13 year old child in America knows more than you

you don't want to be 17 if they act like, well

if you stay of your crappy pc, and slow internet, and watch 17 year old you will know how they act and they are different

i am always calm, but you damned kids always drive me mad, especially nintendo fan kids

i should grow up and get a life? i have already grown, i act my age, get a life, i already got a life, i go college, eat food, spend some time on pc, not watching nintendo all day unlike you, i actually do some work on pc/internet

NEXT!

MEO

sorry to say this, but i can't be botherd to read all your post, i only read some of it

do you want to know why

here is an example

If i go to a Sonic forum, and say MARIO IS BETTER, they will diss me like hell and say sonic is better

if i go to a MArio forum, they will say Mario is better

now this is an example, you are a nintendo fan, you will accept what nintendo gives to you, even if they produce crappy games like Animal Farm.

Now, if i do a survey about the N64 pad, people will say its skinny, and the shape is stupid

i am sorry i can't go on, you are a waste!

NEXT

MORIA

yes you different remot have differnt shapes and sizes, i don't know how many remote i got in my house, but i got lots, and one of them has to have the shape of a Nintendo Revolution

ok... please i beg you, tell me why and how i am acting like a 12 year old?

Sign in to follow this