NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Konfucius

DivX Create for free today

Celebrating their fifth anniversary a week later the DivX crew is offering the DivX create (which costs 19.99$ normally) for free - all you need is a valid e-mail adress.

Edit: url deleted because the free offer ended.

I have no idea what DiVX Create is but free software warrants a download. Maybe I should no go find out what it is.

Edit - How long do I have to wait for this email?

I have no idea what DiVX Create is but free software warrants a download. Maybe I should no go find out what it is.

Edit - How long do I have to wait for this email?

DivX Create is a tool for encoding videos. You greatly reduce the filesize and it's ideal for game trailers etc.

Cool.

I've got some .mov files I made on holiday, would I be able to greatly rdeuce their size using DivX Create?

Still waiting for that email.

Bitches. They best have sent me an email. I did it with two email adresses because I thought I may have mispelled the first one.

I'll sit and wait. And if it never comes, oh well. But the offer was open when I downloaded the software.

Bitches. They best have sent me an email. I did it with two email adresses because I thought I may have mispelled the first one.

I'll sit and wait. And if it never comes, oh well. But the offer was open when I downloaded the software.

that was the same with me... I'm still waiting to get that email and it was also still open when I send my reqeust, maybe it is just a publicity stunt... aw well need to wait for it, and else I'm going to what I did earlier, reïnstall it without those trial features, I'll wait for tommorow :D

Maybe they're behind on sending emails because of huge demand. meh. I'll give them a day.

I got THE EMAIL!!! and it does actually reallyworks, to bad they don't give away the MPEG2 codec :weep:

but the guy above me may have it right you know.

Sign in to follow this