NEurope
Guest Jordan

RE Gamerthon -Closed-

I might aswell get in metroid prime hunters aswell, even tho i dont like it, but might aswell

If theres enough demand, i will add it.

According to my tally, only 3 people wanted to play it.

When exactly would the UT compo take place... I'm gone from 12 july till 1st of august :(

Please go to to page 1 for an update!

I have none of those games on the update:angry: :sad:

So no AOEIII? But there were so many people wanting to play!

Therefore we should have AOEIII... even thought I'm shit at it.:p

Mashmellow, thats the reason why i put Trackmania Nations in there. Its at totally free to download game avaliable from numerous sites on the internet. You should download it and then you can enter.

EDIT: If you really wanna play AoE3, get me 4 people who wanna play it. Then i'll add it.

Alright I'll try Trackmania Nations. You wouldn't know where to download it would you?:D

I'll try to round up a few AOE3 fans.

Haha, i love the thing in your sig :D

Alright, i'll put some links up for ET and TMN :)

EDIT: Adding them to the main post.

Alright thanks Jordan I had to Sacrifice my XBL gamertag for that line of text! haha

Egh, no way am i entering for Zero Hour now. Who else plays? If there are other shite players.. id consider it.

I'm a really bad player Retro but I don't think I can be bothered ive kind of lost any enthusiasm for that game. May buy Metriod Hunters thoough so I can headshot you in that!

Im joking I will suck.

I cant remember if i emailed going up for trackMania or not. I jsut got it 10 mins ago. Fucking hell, metal, and hard.

Insanely good fun, trackmania - with an emphasis on INSANE!

believe me, the courses we go on will not be that hard. They will offer challenge but will not be over complex.

If you can, get your hands on a joypad.

Jordan, if it makes any difference, i'd like to play Tiberian Sun or Red Alert 2. I don't know whether we have enough people or not, though. Tis up to you to decide.

Egh, no way am i entering for Zero Hour now. Who else plays? If there are other shite players.. id consider it.

I'm really only decent in 2v2 games, so it'll be an easy win against me.

As for AOEIII, I'll try for Dyson or Stocka.

EDIT - want to make Generals + Zero Hour seperate, because it seems like there are more people playing Zero Hour and making it Generals only isn't quite good (especially for those of us who only play Zero Hour)

AoE3 and Worms World Party both most definately need to be involved!

If Warez are allowed, then I can give you a torrent for WWP.

Well, if warez is not involved i'm pretty screwed.

Oh, and i can play AOE3 too.

Gahhhh, right listen.

First off, I don't care how you get the games as long as it you don't post links on our forum. No way, no how..

Secondly, newer games require a legal serial code to play online. If you don't have a legal serial theres no way you'll be able to get online. So don't sign up for games that you don't have a legal serial code for. The only one i know of on the list that doesn't require one is UT Classic.

Concerning the Generals situation, i've decided that depending on who you play against you'll have to contact each other to set the games up. In which case, you can find out if you both have Zero Hour. If that happens, i have no objections to you playing Zero Hour (yes, i know its far far better.)

Also, apart from AoE3 will not be considering other games. AoE3 is fairly dead cert now as i hopefully have 4 people who are willing to play it with legal copies. I have however decided, if theres less or more than 4 people you will simply have 1 large round to decide it.

Another factor some of you probably didn't think about, was "What happens if a person comes first in 2 or more games?" If this is the case, then the person who was second shall be put forward to the next round.

Ok, im up for Zero Hour then if it\'s 1v1.

Ill get some trackmanoia practice, but im sticking with my keyboard.. unless i still have the gamepad in my cupboard. and if i can install it.

If you're up for games, please email me with it.

I will not put foward your names unless you have emailed me.

As for 1v1, it all depends on numbers. The initial tally was 6 players. In which case we can easily have 1v1. If we have an odd number it'll be a free for all with the final person going forward.