NEurope
Guest Jordan

RE Gamerthon -Closed-

Nah, remember that competion we had (first to 50), i owned you so much...

I won that. And that was months ago.

I see we have requests for 360 games.

I'll look into it, but i'll be away from tomorow afternoon till Tuesday evening on a meet up.

See you guys then, i hope we get some more support too.

Im up for CSS anyday, might not too too well but itll be a laugh

Battlefield 2

UT classic

UT 2004

Command and Conquer Generals

Mario Kart DS

Metroid Prime Hunters

Tetris DS

Worms World Party or Armageddon

I'm in to any of these or even more.

Jot me down for some Zero Hour and AOEIII. Should be very interesting - I'll have to start playing again!

O yeah, im up for some Zero Hour/Generals, not too good. But itll be funny to get pwned completely.

Americas army on the pc, i'll download it again if your gonna do a tourney for that.

Why no x-box? a table tennis tourney would be fun or something

i'll see if i can buy CSS, and ge good at it, before you start it.

i'm in for the ds games although im crap at most.

Is the Wolfenstein game the one you dl? If so I will be up for that. Can probably do zero hour although im awful. Definatly up for mario kart I take it no snaking? Lost my Battlefield 2 disc sadly and CS isnt working for me...

yeah, wolfenstein is free for dl, it's not too bad. Especially seing as it's free.

Ok im up for:

Counter Strike Source

Zero Hour/Generals

Enemy Territory.

Tetris DS

Metroid Hunters

If it were an event it'd be great, but i cant see it happening :p

it's online as far as im aware

Okley dokely then, if it's online I'm in. Which Counter Strike is this?

May I suggest...

Tetris DS

Animal Crossing DS

Starfox Command (its Wi-Fi enabled, and this is IF the thingy is after its launch.)

Someone is gonna need to design an entry form or something.

Also, may I suggest Homeowrld 2 and Rome:Total War? Medieval Total War even - I don't know how many people play those in multiplayer, but those would be a nice mix with the rest. Something just a little different, y'know?

How about Trackmania Nations? It's free and would be a good fun time trialing experience perfect for any competition.

How about Star Wars battlfront? Ive not played it jsut bought it today, so i dont know how it plays, I saw probably most of those Battlefied and Call of duty games in the BOGOF section in Gamestation today,

Anyhoo got meself C&C generals and zero hour so i can be playing in that.

Hey guys, i've got back from Doms and rested up. I'll be sorting out these lists tomorrow.

Anyway, this is how its gunna go:

Some games WILL be an event, any that i can watch or anyone else would like to we can set up a public server with a password so that others can watch what goes on and such. Trackmania Nations is a great idea, its also a damn fun game.

Anyway, i'll look over the other comments tomorrow morning. Cheers guys.

I haven't really my full attention to the thread but I can join in Counterstrike Source and MKDS.

I'll play AOE3... and CoD2 for Xbox360 as well as Battlefield2 for xbox360 but i havent played AOE3 forever easy win for somebody. haha plus my internet sucks ass so it might not even be worth it...

I'll play AOE3... and CoD2 for Xbox360 as well as Battlefield2 for xbox360 but i havent played AOE3 forever easy win for somebody. haha plus my internet sucks ass so it might not even be worth it...

saw AOE3 in gamestation for £19.99, i would have ot it, but i only had £10, and it was the buy one get on free deal i stated above.

C&C general looks so much different to the red alert ones. (i think its called)

I'll enter for any of the following :heh: Mario Kart DS, Metroid, RA2, Tiberian Sun, Battlefield 1942, CS 1.6, UT Classic and UT 2004. I don't suppose you want to stick Team Fortress Classic from Half Life 1 in there do you? ;)

Right guys, i've made the tally and i'll post what games were gunna play later and you guys can decide which games you wanna enter.

There will be 8 games, i haven't decided how many for each platform yet. There will also be a set of rules put down. I hope this goes well :)