NEurope
Hellfire

New Wii pics!

A small question for the Power button on the controller. If you remember the trailer that unveiled the controller, you probably saw how one of the players turned off the Wii using the Power Button. This may be stupid, but does that mean that anybody who presses that button will turn it off? Or will a "Are you sure you wanna ___" message appear? =\

may not sound riht, but when youve seen it done, then it makes perfect sense.

It sounds right and makes perfect sense.

A small question for the Power button on the controller. If you remember the trailer that unveiled the controller, you probably saw how one of the players turned off the Wii using the Power Button. This may be stupid, but does that mean that anybody who presses that button will turn it off? Or will a "Are you sure you wanna ___" message appear? =\

Maybe the Wii just turns off when ALL the controllers have been turned off, makes sense.

Noooooooo

I don't like the 1 and 2 buttons

the a and b is like...29% of the Wii

Ive fixed those flap images so you can see what is there. Definetly looks like GC memory card slots.

newiiphoto59fa.jpg

newiiphoto64dv.jpg

Ive fixed those flap images so you can see what is there. Definetly looks like GC memory card slots.

newiiphoto59fa.jpg

newiiphoto64dv.jpg

oh my god of coarse thats the gc memory card and controller ports there have been much better pictures of the top since e3 2005 and nintendo confirmed that at e3 2005.

oh my god of coarse thats the gc memory card and controller ports there have been much better pictures of the top since e3 2005 and nintendo confirmed that at e3 2005.

OMG your right!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

kayrly5gl.gif

:p