NEurope
Hellfire

New Wii pics!

rev_bruce.jpg
That pic is quality! :bowdown:

I saw this event at the end of the news the other day on TVE (Spanish TV), are NoE planning similar events for anywhere else in Europe?

The sooner they get people playing / talking about Wii the better I reckon.

barrita_Personalizado.jpg

Hmm, the lights are different in these pics. Perhaps the ones on the left go on and off, like the Wavebird receiver? They seem to alter in size too. Weird.

JESUS CHRIST THAT THING IS TINY!

Yet i read it weighs about the same weight as a DS..not sure whether they meant lite or not.

prueba_atras_re.jpg

Is that the surround sound port thats just re-appeared on the back?

really good find i hope ninty come to exeter the hub of all gaming around the world.

ALSO NOTICE that the Wiimote doesn't have dots like the Gamecube to show your player number on the lights on the 'mote like it did before.

AND On the Wiimote with the + & - the 'mote says Wii on it. Whereas the otherone has the logo missing :wtf:

Battery life has a simple solution:

Replacable lithium batteries, the wii mote CAN be played wired, this is so the controller can charge obviously, otherwise, charging dock

once the lithium battery do die eventually, normally after over a year or so, buy a new one. simple no?

^^^^

Black is Better for Wii

However DS lite is only right when its white!

*made that up on the spot::shrug: *

you do realise thats a racial ryhm from not that long ago now, only their was no ds involved. so i wouldnt go round singing it and claimin you came up with it as it could be seen as somthing you dont want

any way, MINT I WANT THAT ONE. YEH ANO

dont matter what couler to me as long as i canb shake my thang with that controller:bouncy:

you do realise thats a racial ryhm from not that long ago now, only their was no ds involved. so i wouldnt go round singing it and claimin you came up with it as it could be seen as somthing you dont want

Ahhh SHIT, Sorry hadn't a clue. Dont wanna look like some retard racist I'll just edit my post.

Good Looking out BTW!

was it meant in a racist way? no it wasn't so dont edit it. FFS why does it always come down to fucking politics.

Maybe that video cable will have the surround sound cabling all in the one unit? I really hope they include DD 5.1 at the least, it would be a shame to sacrifice it for DPLII, again.

Sweet pics! So now we can say say YNC button and SD memory card slot!

Camera rumours are now diminished...

EDIT : Theres a hole in the stand?? Is there a port underneath the Wii console? I thought they were all on the back!

Camera rumours are now diminished...

EDIT : Theres a hole in the stand?? Is there a port underneath the Wii console? I thought they were all on the back!

possible a vent?

It's a SYNC button... what could we be synchronising with? DS maybe? Controllers?

Or something we don't know about yet?

was it meant in a racist way? no it wasn't so dont edit it. FFS why does it always come down to fucking politics.

Well if it could potentially cause offence to someone then im glad that I edited it. Sometimes it is better to considerate, but your right it wasn't intended racist.

It's a SYNC button... what could we be synchronising with? DS maybe? Controllers?

Or something we don't know about yet?

All wireless controllers (bar the wavebird) have to be synced to the console to be calibrated and to work. AFAIK, the DS is simply running through an adapated bluetooth local wireless signal to the Wii, in which case it wouldn't need syncing.

I think the SYNC button has something to do with the SD card.

Thats what i was thinking hellfire, to Synchronize the data.

But i have to agree with jordan to an extent, if the SYNC button was for the controller, wouldnt it of been on the sensor bar?