NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Gaijin von Snikbah

Post them Game-Screens

I can't understand people who complain that you need to pay repeatedly for MMOs. The team behind them are constantly working on new updates/patches etc, so surely it follows that they should be paid more than companies who release a game once and never update it?

That said, lets get on topic and bring a few more screenies in -- and, although it wasn't a requirement of the OP, try to make them look interesting! This is the creative board after all, get creative ;)

Bo130, Pangya is ace, i'd post a screen shot of the game i've been playing most of the week but i'd probally be breaking contract and get sued if I uploaded a shot.

I can't understand people who complain that you need to pay repeatedly for MMOs. The team behind them are constantly working on new updates/patches etc, so surely it follows that they should be paid more than companies who release a game once and never update it?

I'm not complaining with the team. I said i felt like being kicked in the balls because i really wanted to play that game and i can't because i have no $time$.

Btw, GTA2 = win.

Sign in to follow this