NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
The Bard

Games that make you angry.

Can I ask what CSS is?

Counter Strike Source

Counter-Strike: Source (CS:S) is a team based first-person shooter which is an upgraded version of the original Counter-Strike mod for Half-Life using the Source engine that was used in Half-Life 2. The game was originally a total conversion mod made in the GoldSrc engine. All the Counter-Strike games pit a team of counter-terrorists against a team of terrorists in rounds of competition won by completing an objective or eliminating the opposing team.

You get it free with Half Life 2, and it's online only.

Ah yes, CSS such an addictive and yet frustrating game.

But its worse when people complain about dieing, thats what i hate about CS they most.

New Super Mario Bros. Or, that is, World 4. I got to the tower, but died and had to start ALL over. For the 3rd time. That was just too much.. >.<

DOA4 for the 360. That game is just stupidly hard for newcomers and the lasy boss has to be the cheapest in the history of videogames!

the last boss has to be the cheapest in the history of videogames!

Cannae be as cheap as Jinpachi in Tekken 5, on hard very mode...blimey...

CSS definitely... any other online games for that matter.

Except GE:S because im good at that..

Goldeneye source is incredible.

Get HL2, youll never regret it

I know this might sound like a strange choice, but Metal Geal Twin Snakes infuriated me so much! It was just so frustrating. What i mean is that at some stages in the game you die alot, and when i heard that dying sequence one too many, i nearly broke the cube.

SnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaakE!! ;[[[[

ARGHHH SHUT UP. And you can't skip it.

Super Monkey Ball.

Gill the end boss from Street fighter 3 third strike. He is ridiculously hard and incredibly cheap to fight. And as if just wearing down his energy bar down to nothing wasn’t hard enough…his special is called Resurrection and he gains a full life bar from it!

gill.gif

Still…because of this it all adds to a great end game boss. I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Timesplitters 2(oh, and 3, but I don't have the third, I only rented it) and all it's challanges, I still have some to complete :/

Trauma Center: It was too hard at some times, but in the end I finally completed the game :smile:

Pokémon Ruby: I remember a few gyms where the leader kept using super potion all the frikin time when I was so close to winning, I threw the GBA down in the bed and it bounced up and hit me in the face once :heh:

Resident Evil: So many annoying situations, for example in the first, original one (or Deadly silence) where if two hunters are in one room and they get to you and start hitting you unsynchronized. Thats when you're doomed :heh:

Turok (1): I don't remember much of this game, but I remember this game was simply impossible to complete :heh:

Basically every game where you can get in a situation where you have no chance of surviving since you're being attack by one enemy and you know anotherone is coming with another attack right after that, so you can't control your character (Killer7 for example).

Most frustrating would be Final Fantasy X-2. I am an advocate of levelling up as much as possible. In this game I got all characters to their maxium level, got to the last area (I think it was last) and was easily killed off by the first monster I met. I have not touched the game since.

Time Splitters; Future Perfect "made" me get an Xbox controller into a state where it needed some surgery. It does appear to still be working OK though!!

Remember getting angry at lots of C64/Atari ST games, but can't remember which one's specifically. More recently the only game that's really made me want to throw my pad in frustration is the Monkey Ball series. Nearly...at...END...ON...25TH..ATTEMPT...JUST... THIS...LAST...BENDDDAAARARGGGHHHHAGAAARRR!

Aye, I agree with Viewtiful J and Ninja Gaiden, those were some brutally annoying games, although very fun most of the time. I don't get why people find F-Zero GX hard though, I always thought it was a very balanced game.

Edit: Metroid Prime: Hunters. Holy shit, I've never come across a shooter that makes me this furious. Can anyone actually beat the level 3 bots? Another thing that annoyed me was that there were no satisfying weapons. Wheres the machine gun? the shotgun??! Surely you cannot have an FPS without a shotgun??!!

metroid is sooo shit in one player.I search the four levels find something then STUCK,search them again STCUk and so on.its really stupid.

That's not me mind you. Notice he's using the headset. Now THAT's angry...

Gill the end boss from Street fighter 3 third strike. He is ridiculously hard and incredibly cheap to fight. And as if just wearing down his energy bar down to nothing wasn’t hard enough…his special is called Resurrection and he gains a full life bar from it!

Still…because of this it all adds to a great end game boss. I wouldn’t have it any other way.

On that note any fighting game by SNK makes me angry soley because the bosses are the cheapest fighters ever.

Fucking Rayman 2. The last boss made me smash my N64 controller.

Oh god you just brought back memorys.. i infact did smash my controller.. i threw it at the wall, and it takes alot for me to lose my temper. Rayman 2 was the only game that pissed me off so much.. most levels you just had to have luck not skill.

The Rayman 2 endboss was a piece of cake. Pfft, lightweights :heh: Rayman 2 was the one platformer last gen that I liked better than Mario 64.

A truly hard end boss would have to be:

actually...I can't think of a single end boss that was particularly hard....Oh wait, Ikaruga, yep, I love it how when you cant think of any hard bosses Ikaruga is always your backup :heh:

Hell, I'd rather him resurrect than use his full screen "I win" super move.

Pretty much any Madden game over the last couple of years have resulted in broken controllers.

I love the sport , therefore I take those games very seriously , but in the last few years EA seem to have made the game more difficult by allowing the AI to cheat at the most pivotal moments in a game.

I don't mind getting beat fair and square , but when you can start to predict when a game is going to be turned upside down by a cheated turnover and can do sod all about it then something is seriously lacking in the gameplay department.

The most annoying thing about it , is that despite this , I still forked out for my yearly updates and more broken controllers.

The final battle on Final Fantasy VIII was pretty frustrating, from what I remember you had to fight 4 different ridiculously hard bosses in a row. I spent hours levelling all my characters up to stupidly high levels and it didnt make any difference as the enemies level up as you do. I only beat it once.

Sign in to follow this