NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
The Bard

Games that make you angry.

Quina was crap anyway, like I could be bothered to get it to eat every monster just so it can gain some good attacks, it's almost as bad as the draw system.

Nah, quina becomes amazing, really high attack power and some awesome moves (earthquake, twister, frog drop, doom etc).

Sin isn't that hard! Just do some training and unleash some overdrives and he'll be down and out, a piece of cake. It will be even easier if you have Anima, Yojimbo or Magus Sisters (if you're finding it that tough then just get Yojimbo to Zanmato he sorry ass!).

Getting corrupted on Phantasy star online for the gamecube got me angry, mainly because it happened at level 147 to me.

You're not supposed to beat her! Why you bother? Why I oughta...

Well duh! You're supposed to last a certain amount of turns. The fact that I died in like 4 turns didnt help.

Well duh! You're supposed to last a certain amount of turns. The fact that I died in like 4 turns didnt help.

Huh? When did lasting a certain amount of turns matter?

Just put everyone on the back row and they won't die so easy. And make sure you steal like crazy.

All this talk about FF9 wants me to play it through again (again). Textbook RPG.

Just put everyone on the back row and they won't die so easy. And make sure you steal like crazy.

All this talk about FF9 wants me to play it through again (again). Textbook RPG.

Maybe one day i'll give it back to you :P

Rainbow Road in mario kart DS aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

That's the track i play the best, and somehow manage to always come in 1st place in online.

ARGGH RAINBOW ROAD SUCKS SO BAD WHY DOES IT EXIST?! The N64 version had the worst Rainbow Road, so long and after about 2 minutes you couldn't even see the television screen anymore, your eyes were just so blurry from all the colours.

F-Zero GX. The hardest game i've ever played. I've never completed it, but i have sold it a couple times. Reason for that is people like my parents bought me the game again after i sold it originally.

That's the track i play the best, and somehow manage to always come in 1st place in online.

Ditto, I think you and I need a face-off ;)

F-Zero GX. The hardest game i've ever played. I've never completed it, but i have sold it a couple times. Reason for that is people like my parents bought me the game again after i sold it originally.

oh come on the only level that was really difficult was the last level in story>i agree it should have been easier but we can't judge games on their difficulty.Otherwise ikaruga has a lot to answer for!

i agree street fighter 2 turbo is the most frustratin game ever!!!!

8 star turbo4 difficulty is just impossible!!!!

i just got off cos i threw my controller at the snes and turned it off :-/

but its still uber fun when u kick ass at it tho

Getting corrupted on Phantasy star online for the gamecube got me angry, mainly because it happened at level 147 to me.

I remember on the Dreamcast version, if you died you dropped your weapon, leaving it for people to steal. Also, hackers could turn you into such NPC's as "Nol". Everyone was a little too stupid to turn off without saving and lost their character, then they'd ask me why I didn't stay as Nol. Good times.

i agree street fighter 2 turbo is the most frustratin game ever!!!!

8 star turbo4 difficulty is just impossible!!!!

i just got off cos i threw my controller at the snes and turned it off :-/

but its still uber fun when u kick ass at it tho

Steeet Fighter 2 turbo, mainly because im not gooda t it, and can't beat Ryu with Ken

Ha! You think SF2T is bad?

Street Fighter II' Hyper Fighting thats in arcade and on XBOX360 is seen as one of the hardest games ever made... ever.

the sonic 360 demo!!!!

I second that, what a pile of turd it is. I mean why bother releasing a demo that is going to make your game look bad...it just doesnt make sense!

Ha! You think SF2T is bad?

Street Fighter II' Hyper Fighting thats in arcade and on XBOX360 is seen as one of the hardest games ever made... ever.

It seemed about par with SF2T when I played it, in terms of difficulty, anyway, none of em really piss me off any more, since I am teh uber l33t at teh sf. But still, when you do lose, agains comp or human, it still gets you really, really pissed off.

I second that, what a pile of turd it is. I mean why bother releasing a demo that is going to make your game look bad...it just doesnt make sense!

Haha, It really is bad...

Resident evil 4.. the mercenaries.. beating those chainsaw guys with leon.. I have been sooooo close a few times.. but I was afraid that I in the end would throw my GameCube out the window, so now the game rests peacefully behind some very heavy furniture... never to see the light of day again

Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 on MAME/ Arcade. After a few fights the cpu controlled character becomes absolutely f**ing ridiculously difficult (even on 'Very Easy' mode).

I never really get that angry when playing games but I have a friend that still gets ribbed to this day (happened 15yrs ago, lol) about breaking things when he lost on a game. We still talk about it....remember the time you kicked the sofa "in to" the wall or......remember when you put the ps controller through your hifi lcd :laughing:

I'll need to ask him which games it was and let you know :grin:

I remember two of the colossi in Shadow of the Colossus really pissing me off. In one instance that resulted in me throwing the controller at the floor and popping one of the trigger buttons out... oops! It's still my second favourite game of the year though I should add. :)

I got mad at Oblivion the other week, which also resulted in 'flying controller'. Since it was because my 360 had crashed (which it does quite often, whatever the game) I guess it's not fair to blame Oblivion. ;)

So yeah, I often become angry with the games I'm playing if things aren't going right. :laughing::indeed:

I'm not nearly as bad as this guy though. :shakehead

Sign in to follow this