NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
The Bard

Street Fighter 2 Turbo

Because I'm an extremely naughty boy I want to CPS Shock and followed their decoding of the CPS2 games, I then sampled all the original street fighter 2 games, wow! Still today they're the best one on one beat 'em ups. Even modern day classics like Soul Calibur 2 can't touch them.

I erm.. got, Super Street Figher 2 (The New Challengers) yesturday. Though some of the voices aren't as good, it's possibly a little better, with more modes.

Looks actually fairly good.i have also seen super mario world running and some megaman game.

is this the megadrive or snes version?

Looks actually fairly good.i have also seen super mario world running and some megaman game.

is this the megadrive or snes version?

Snes Street Fighter II Turbo emulated on the ds:[/url]

(12345678910)

That Zangiff [however you spell his name] Russian wrestler guy had the best move in the game, that super pile driver move, where he jumps all the way to the top of the screen and drills them into the groud, took off over half the players health. Deadly move if you could pull it off.

I was a SF2T master and to this day remain undefeated, i'd mainly use M Byson [however you spell his name, the final boss in the game] due to his electrical spin move and his drag kick, which i'd continuously do and annoy the hell out of my opponents.

It's funny cos he's banned :D

Anyway, I need to play this game...and soon!

It's been a while since I last hadouken'd the crap outta someone.

It's funny cos he's banned :D

Anyway, I need to play this game...and soon!

It's been a while since I last hadouken'd the crap outta someone.

You need to play me, so I can annihilate you with Ken :p.

Anyway, this game has been surpassed by...Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike. I'll put up some videos of me against Q soon, 2 red parries leading into a Jinrai combo super. I'm getting good at it :D.

What DS truly needs is the Street Fighter 2 + Alpha games with a wifi online mode, that would kick so much ass it'd be unfuckingbelievable.

Street Fighter = Strong contender for the best videogame series of all time.

You need to play me, so I can annihilate you with Ken :p.

Anyway, this game has been surpassed by...Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike. I'll put up some videos of me against Q soon, 2 red parries leading into a Jinrai combo super. I'm getting good at it :D.

What DS truly needs is the Street Fighter 2 + Alpha games with a wifi online mode, that would kick so much ass it'd be unfuckingbelievable.

Street Fighter = Strong contender for the best videogame series of all time.

yeh you would beat me tbh :laughing:

And yeah, Street fighter is a legendary video game series. Wonder where we'd be without it.

Turbo was the last incarnation of SF II I really enjoyed.

Really? Have you played the Alpha games or the VS series? Personally I love them all. The only Capcom fighting game I didn't really get into was X-Men, it was too tough. But loved X-Men VS Street fighter

I played Snes Alpha 2, i thought it was really crap. The Alpha's just arent so good..

Yes, the ten character limit :D

ah my mistake i thought you were counting to ten as if to stop yourself from exploding with anger:D

I played Snes Alpha 2, i thought it was really crap. The Alpha's just arent so good..

agreed.the character designs annoy me.

Really? Have you played the Alpha games or the VS series? Personally I love them all. The only Capcom fighting game I didn't really get into was X-Men, it was too tough. But loved X-Men VS Street fighter

I have played a good few incarnations of the later series, but I dunno, I think preferred the simplicity of the earlier games.

I bought the Marvel vs SF game for the Xbox a while ago and being honest I never really bothered with it. That could have been down to the fact I bought Kung Fu Chaos at the same time.

i loved it, but I can see where you're coming from. Some of the character designs were nowhere near as good, and a few like Rose, didn't really fit in that well.

I thought Alpha was much better than 2. Everything was better. So many more opportunities, the supers were introduced properly and you could bulld up so many amazing combos. The artwork was a million times better. The only thing that suffered in the Alpha versions was the Music. Street Fighter 2 always had the best music in any fighter. Going to Ken or Guiles stage was always amazing.

I think the character designs for alpha too were ok looking, but i felt there was way too much going on at once.

I liked the way that by the third a lot of the Street Fighter 2 characters had been introduced. Plus I loved the overall art style.

I loved the new designs on Bison and Sagat.

hey hey hey who is getting this baby on vc! i really feel sorry for the people who got the first one. In my opinion this is the best version

hey hey hey who is getting this baby on vc! i really feel sorry for the people who got the first one. In my opinion this is the best version

Yeah, the original street fighter was awesome in it's time, but was rendered completely obselete by Street Fighter 2 turbo.

Nah, I'll just be getting hyper fighting for my 360, and an arcade stick :D.

Nah, I'll just be getting hyper fighting for my 360, and an arcade stick :D.

Actually the online mode for the 360 game is supposed to be awful (lots and lots of lag *sigh*)

Sign in to follow this