NEurope
rokhed00

Help stop this unspeakable cruelty

So you judge a value of a life by mental capacity?

Would you judge a human with a mental disorder less than a someone who doesn't?

Why the fuck would I do that?! Just because I don't particually care about bloody MAGGOTS?!

Because you the comment about brain size or something [too lazy to click on page 2].

:hmm: C'mon you would seriously feel remorse over a dead maggot?

I mean they ATE them on a certain reality show, did you just pent up in rage after seeing that...?

no i didn't, and i'm sure most of us didn't. but i'm just questioning our motives, is it really fair for us to complain about cruelty to animals when we live in a mostly carnivorous society and wear dead animal skin on our shoes and bags, and test on animals for our own vanity. are we qualified to speak out against cruelty to animals when our economy is so reliant on the perpetual abuse of mother nature?

no i didn't, and i'm sure most of us didn't. but i'm just questioning our motives, is it really fair for us to complain about cruelty to animals when we live in a mostly carnivorous society and wear dead animal skin on our shoes and bags, and test on animals for our own vanity. are we qualified to speak out against cruelty to animals when our economy is so reliant on the perpetual abuse of mother nature?

Probably not, Good point.

But we should do what we can.

Stoping bloody argueing the lot of you.

I personally think this is wrong, and it needs to be stopped. But alot of things are wrong, and they're not stopped. They havnt been stopped in years, this isnt going to stop because of some petition - although I have signed it.

Stoping bloody argueing the lot of you.

I personally think this is wrong, and it needs to be stopped. But alot of things are wrong, and they're not stopped. They havnt been stopped in years, this isnt going to stop because of some petition - although I have signed it.

we're not arguing we're having a debate. after your performance with haver recently you're hardly in a position to preach to us when we're having a lively discussion.

we're not arguing we're having a debate. after your performance with haver recently you're hardly in a position to preach to us when we're having a lively discussion.

Ahahaha! Dukkadukka, you're becoming a force to be reckoned with! :hehe:

Sick. Fucking. Heartless. Souless. Fucking. Bastards!!!! :mad:

*signs*

How anyone can be sickl enough to use live animals as bait I have no clue. Bloody French, I think we should shove hooks through thier noses and use them as Shark bait, let them see how it feels. :mad:

I understand this is sick, but WTF is with the hostility towards the french?! 'Go back to your snails' How idiotic can you get?! This in no way reflects on a whole country!

I met a nice French person on Phantasy Star Online once.

:o

Did he stick a rings through a dogs nose's and use them for bait?

Did he stick a rings through a dogs nose's and use them for bait?

No he was ok; he gave me a powerful gun and everything! :D

Sighnd, Fucking french bastards!

we need to stop it

Liam... you idiot. :hmm:

It would be nice if everyone would stop blaming the French and stuff. I mean, those people who are doing this aren't even really French in the way we know the French (Indian Ocean isn't exactly France). =/

btw just to clerify im not sayiig this towards all the french, but to the ones doing this unspeakable crewelty!!!!

ifirjjkt.jpg

Take The quiz yourself!

I understand it's easy for people to be drawn into the anti-French attitude, but common guys.

It's like saying that men were found to be having sex with underage children in a Pacific island that belonged to Britain [and this small civilisation were British], that all English men are "sick fucks who rape children".

[i tried my hardest to find that news piece on the internet but gave up.]

I hate those type of people that just don't care about nature,let me be in front of one of those people that do this cruelty to dogs and cats and I would make sure that he would be shark bait and I know where I would be sticking that hook in.

Signed.

at the end of the day, all of this should stop! discussing the "ethics" of this is pointless, at the end of the day it's cruelty to animals and this is something we should all get behind!

i'm not blaming the french, i'm blaming the people directly responsible for this, no matter what their nationality.

shark fishing must stop too! catching these beautiful creatures just to saw off their fins and dump them alive back into the water...!!! it's the one thing i loathe more than anything on this planet!!

any fisherman on this planet who moans about quotas being forced on them has no right to complain in my opinion, maybe it'll make them use their brains to start thinking of how to make more money out of it without the over-fishing taking place! if all fishermen were forced to lower intake, prices would go up so they'd make their money anyway!

(signed by the way)