NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
MunKy

A temporary goodbye

Tomorow morning I go on the train to Plymouth to start my basic training for the Royal Navy. Its gonna be 8 weeks long and Im gonna get run into the ground. But I'll be buff after so its worth it, plus I'll be able to afford a VW camper. Im gonna miss my friends so much and I have to cut my hair off which sucks as its almost long enough to dread. I'll miss this place too, its the best forum I currently occupy. I'll miss the people here aswell, I dont actually know any of you but your posts are funny, insightful, disgusting and allways a source of quality entertainment. I'll finish this with best toast ever:

Success to the lover, honour to the brave, health to the sick and freedom to the slave.

Oh and sorry for length of the post.

I'll have a camera with me so I'll post pictures when I return. Except if its confidential top secret stuff, I dont wanna get snuffed by the government. Thanks for the kind words. Shame theres no such thing as an internet pub, I'd buy a round when I got back. Ah well.

Tomorow morning I go on the train to Plymouth to start my basic training for the Royal Navy. Its gonna be 8 weeks long and Im gonna get run into the ground. But I'll be buff after so its worth it, plus I'll be able to afford a VW camper.

Will that be because of all the anal sex?

And my hopes of having a thread about the Navy without the gay anal sex comments have been dashed. Its bullshit anyway, people just say it cuz men living together. People wont turn gay all of a sudden, this aint a prison stereotype Im going to.

Its bullshit anyway

I concur, it won't magically make you drive up the marmite M1.

Still had to be done :santa:

well good luck my cousin who is in the Navy is based in plymouth but at the moment is is over in iraq, I also have a mate who is going thru the stages of joining the Army! well good luck with everything!

Good luck m8! Its post like these that remind me im wasting my life..

Im sure you have passion for things which means you are not wasting your life. And if you regret some choices the remember this: A life without regret isnt a life worth living. Or something like that, I forget the quote and who said it.

Goddamn village people. I had 3 friends over a while ago, was so hard to say goodbye. Especially to Vicky, she wouldnt let go of me when we were hugging. Not a bad thing but it just makes ot tougher for me.

You'll probably hate it while you're there and want to get out of there as soon as you can. But when it actually ends you're going to miss it a whole lot.

You'll probably hate it while you're there and want to get out of there as soon as you can. But when it actually ends you're going to miss it a whole lot.

The first sentence is definantly true. As for missing it, the way Im feeling now I'll be surprised if I dont leave straight away.

Im sure you have passion for things which means you are not wasting your life. And if you regret some choices the remember this: A life without regret isnt a life worth living. Or something like that, I forget the quote and who said it.

Lol ah well, and again, good luck (you most prob have already gone).

No Im still here, going in just under an hour. Said a couple of goodbyes, got a news paper, credit and chewing gum. I hate my hair now, I look like a tool.

Sign in to follow this