NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
MunKy

Bad news for some

Drugs are bad for you, mkay?

Saying this drug is harmless is not accurate. But then again, there are worse drugs sold freely in store like alcohol. And I dont think there are many politicians who would like for alcohol to be removed. A bit hypocritical you might say.

Its been smoked (or taken otherwise) for thousands of years without destroying society, why the shitstorm about it now?

That would suggest that NOT smoking it is in some way detrimental to society. Hell, maybe I can get a decent conversation at a party now. :indeed:

Hell, maybe I can get a decent conversation at a party now. :indeed:

You must go to some really shit parties.

http://mosnews.com/news/2006/06/20/nocannabis.shtml

Its been smoked (or taken otherwise) for thousands of years without destroying society, why the shitstorm about it now?

Hookah, when first brought to prominence used hashish, which had similar effects to Cannabis, made all the turks high so they didn't feel like working, and was one of the reasons for the eventual downfall of the Ottoman empire. :geek:

You must go to some really shit parties.

Believe me, I like girls arses as muh as the next man, but I don't need the same one pointed out to me every 8 minutes. Speeds the worst though. All they say is "Y'aree 'ght mate" over and over for 6 hours straight. The morning's the worst part though. There's something strangely unsatisfying being told "you're borr--r-r-r-ring" by some drunken, tripped out turd at 4:30am who spent the night marveling at the stonework of your friends garage. Yeah, maybe I have been to some shit parties.

Don't do drugs kids - 'cause you're not nearly as interesting as you think you are.

<rant over>

Believe me, I like girls arses as muh as the next man, but I don't need the same one pointed out to me every 8 minutes. Speeds the worst though. All they say is "Y'aree 'ght mate" over and over for 6 hours straight. The morning's the worst part though. There's something strangely unsatisfying being told "you're borr--r-r-r-ring" by some drunken, tripped out turd at 4:30am who spent the night marveling at the stonework of your friends garage. Yeah, maybe I have been to some shit parties.

Don't do drugs kids - 'cause you're not nearly as interesting as you think you are.

<rant over>

Don't go to drug parties then. Better yet, try to find some inane shite which stoners say (and I've heard/spoken a lot of inane shite) which can't equally be applied to parties where everyone's drunk.

Me, personally, I've had some fucking amazing times on drugs, but I've had some equally awesome times without them. You tend to find those kinds of parties when you live with a straight-edge guy.

That would suggest that NOT smoking it is in some way detrimental to society. Hell, maybe I can get a decent conversation at a party now. :indeed:

I didnt mean it to sound that way. I was feeling a little lazy at the time. Much like I feel now actually.

Sounds a bit sketchy, I'll believe it more once I see something in the newspapers or tv news here.

If true, then I think it won't really have much of an effect on the growing of ganja, the growers will keep their plants away from the wild (they weren't in the wild in the first place, farmers crossbreed to get the best plants (most THC) anyway), same with indoor farms as rokhed said.

I enjoy weed every now and then but it wouldn't really matter much if it disappeared to me. It's a good summer drug I think, for chilling out.

I really don't see the point in smoking. I mean, if you're smoking a joint, then fair enough, but cigs are just pointless, they cost too much and they don't do anything to you. I'd say cig's can be more harmful than some class A drugs.

I'd say cig's can be more harmful than some class A drugs.

Heh, ever OD'd off one hit of a cigarette?

Cigs relax you and give you that good feeling, they dont do nothing for you, though there are more bad points than good.

Heh, ever OD'd off one hit of a cigarette?

No, but you won't OD off coke unless you're an idiot. Nicotine is the single most addictive substance on earth, you start smoking, theres a 95% chance you won't stop. It saps your cash it doesn't do anything for you, except give you yellow teeth and act as a female repellent.

I don't get why this is bad news for people who smoke weed. There are already hemp varieties that you'd need to smoke several fields of to get high which are grown for fibres etc. As long as people are cultivating the herb for recreational use, there will be seeds to make more of it. (Thankfully ;) )

Cigs are awful. Would you believe I prefer the taste of weed more than the actual high feeling?

No, but you won't OD off coke unless you're an idiot. Nicotine is the single most addictive substance on earth, you start smoking, theres a 95% chance you won't stop. It saps your cash it doesn't do anything for you, except give you yellow teeth and act as a female repellent.

You can OD on plenty of drugs very easily. You don't have to be an idiot.

Hmm, another thing russians have done better than the americans.

The american government is working on something known as G-13, for those who do not know what this is, its a process to make cannibis plants grow much larger than their suppose to (or something like that, its just the jist of the situation). The american government is working on G-13 because if they can succesfully grow plants at those sizes, they plan to legalise cannibis and put a huge tax on it.

If im wrong, can some one please reply?

You can OD on plenty of drugs very easily. You don't have to be an idiot.

You'd have to be a collosal goon to OD on weed. I think you'd probably have to eat a nine-bar or two to come anywhere close to ODing.

You'd have to be a collosal goon to OD on weed. I think you'd probably have to eat a nine-bar or two to come anywhere close to ODing.

It is generally considered to be impossible to achieve a lethal overdose by smoking cannabis. According to the Merck Index, 12th edition, the LD50, the lethal dose for 50% of rats tested by inhalation, is 42 mg/kg of body weight. That is equivalent of a 165 lb (75 kg) man ingesting all of the THC in 21 one-gram cigarettes of high-potency (15% THC) cannabis buds at once, assuming no THC was lost through burning or exhalation. For oral consumption, the LD50 for rats is 1270 mg/kg and 730 mg/kg for males and females, respectively, equivalent to the THC in about a pound of 15% THC cannabis. Only with intravenous administration — an unheard-of method of use — may such a level be even theoretically possible.[22]

It's fairly hard, yes. No known deaths caused by weed (directly).

The leathal dose of weed is a 2kg block dropped from an overpass onto your head. You'd die from asphixiation from the smoke (like the guy who smoked 200 cigs as fast as possible for a bet) before you'd overdose.

Stupid russians, they cant stop pot. Maybe in russia, but it wont go further than that. Too many indoor farms, Holland grow it for sale. Whatever happens, itll never go away.

Thank god! tis a beast.

Sign in to follow this