NEurope
Charlie

Futurama to return!

The series were awesome, and the films were just as awesome (although the "fantasy" part of the third was fairly weak). Can't wait for the new stuff.

To be honest, I'm not that happy with the news that they're making a new TV series. There were only a couple of really good episodes in the last season (The Sting and The Farnsworth Parabox spring to mind), but the rest weren't that great. Also, the way the fourth movie ended was the perfect way to end the show, in my opinion.

I'm sure I'll be watching, all the same, though. ;)

Yeah it was posted in the Television News Thread

Glad someone pointed that out, I was about to go 'I totally posted this a few days ago!!!1111!!11!!'

ANYWAY good news everyone! And all that. Not sure how excited I am though... I have all the boxsets but havn't watched any in ages, and wasn't that amazed by the films. Maybe I jsut no longer love futurama... nonethless, I'll be watching, we'll see

I'll take a look into the new episodes, not sure what to expect from them to be fair.

to be fair.

You've been saying that in very strange contexts recently! :o

No one's arguing with you...

That said, I say "to be fair" a lot (I think).

----

I liked Futurama, more than Simpsons the older I got.

I'm not a massive fan of either anymore though. There'se funnier shows out there, but I'll definitely leave them on if I skip to them on TV.

YESYESYES! :grin:

I love me some cartoons and Futurama is up there for me just behind The Simpsons but then I an an absolute Simpsonswhore. But really... Season 5 of The Simpsons? nothing comes close for me. :p

I loved the first two movies. They could have been better but I feel the length was what hindered them actually putting them back into 20 minute episodes I think will really work. :)

I need to watch the second two movies yet.