NEurope
Charlie

Futurama to return!

Bender| Who the hell are you and why should I care?

Sounds exciting. If these four movies/16 episodes do well hopefully that'll pave the way for more seasons. :D

Balls to that, that's being mean.

Well that video proves it, it IS coming back, no doubt.

Now to change my underwear.

Futurama is the best out of simpsons/ family guy (In my opinion), so hurray for the return!

I don't think I ever got to see all of the older episodes, but this show rocks! Yay for them bringing it back. =D

*should probably look if she can find some of the older DVDs somewhere someday*

"At this rate, by Tuesday it will be Thursday. By Wednesday it will be August, and by Thursday it will be the end of existence as we know it!"

Just one of the Professor's many gems :) I can't wait for Futurama to return, so many classic episodes.

This program is over ten times better than simpsons and over 15 times better than family guy.

In celebration of Futurama's return, I have been watching Futurama from the beginning again. :)

So many fantastic episodes. I think i love them all. :D

i find futurama harder to re watch then the simpsons. that said it was classic and has great lines.

I find it the opposite. I find that Futurama gets better with re-watches.

Soo... anyone seen it yet? I'm currently halfway through, it's fantastic!

'I thought you were happy. Your tail is wagging.'

Heh... yeh.

Yeah its really funny in places shame it ruins the whole thing with Frys dog waiting for him.

I loved it, it was really funny in places. I can't wait for the next one.

Saw it a while ago, was awesome. Cant wait for the next one. Much better than the simpsons movie.

i too imported benders big score when it came out in the usa in november and its sooo funny :yay: would have liked the option to have it playable as the 4 seperate episodes it is but never mind its still hilarious :bowdown:

I don't know if you guys are already aware, but news just surfaced that the show is back on TV for a brand new, 26 episode season! :yay:

I'm not talking about the recut 4 movies turned into episodes (the movies released on DVD and Blu-Ray will be shown as 22 min. episodes), I'm talking about brand new episodes, which will start to be shown next year!

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/06/its-official-futurama-returns.html

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/news/e3i388dc3328f74c5ee953fdf2f59564bb2

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118004722.html?categoryid=14&cs=1

Yeah it was posted in the Television News Thread

Why am I always the last to know! :laughing:

Futurama is one of my favourite TV shows ever, the referential humor of the series clicked with me big time, and I was particularly upset when Fox decided not to order more episodes.

This new series is quite significant, because the original run had only 72 episodes, which means we (at the very least) will get over 1/3rd of brand new content. :yay:

I love Futurama but the movies were generally awful. I don't have high hopes for the new series but I hope that I am proved wrong.

I still enjoyed the movies but the stories were stretched out too much. I have faith in the new series as they will be back to the normal episode length