NEurope

A lot of lego chat in the meaningless post thread, it seemed worth making a thread bout, let's all discuess our lego adventures.

I have all the pc games im ashamed to say

Alpha Team, Rock raiders (and the respective kits), racers,

Oh and lego studios, that was cool

I have none of the games.

However, i did get to try one of those lego rover/roamer things on a school placement. They're really damn sweet!

I have a (very) big box of lego somewere, which has been sealed away for a long time.

lego is great. i dont have any of the games, but i, as others do, have a huge box of it somewhere, i may get it out over the summer now. :)

also, i think i will have to crack open the meccano too.

This is the only yhing I have ever done in lego.

l2pirateboat.jpg

I liked lego, but never did anything good with it, only weird contraptions with wings and pile each block on each other to see how tall I could go.

I have the red sail pirate ship!! yarrr!!

Damn i used to love lego, hours and hours and fun. Think i still got most of it somewhere in the loft, ill have to dig it all out sometime and be 22 year lego geek! :bouncy:

my brother is working for lego at the moment. he's on placement in Billund, Denmark as part of his car design course at Coventry uni.

I have the red sail pirate ship!! yarrr!!

I have the scull and cross bone sail one.

My cousin was a god of lego. When I was younger he'd come over and I'd pull out the boxes of lego. I'd make random rubbish, and he'd be able to make an Arwing styled space craft like that with no instructions. My blocks with wheels looked crap next to that space craft.

amazingly i just moved all my legos to my new house, and my computer is in my old house at the moment still but when i get all my stuff i would be more than happy to show you guys my massive collection. I have been basically collecting them since they were somewhat cool. i suppose but i love legos. i have lego mindstorms also which is electronic type legos which i think are really cool and entertaining. i have a couple lego games but there not crazy fun so i dont play em. cept Lego Island for pc that game was fun, and was also one or my first pc game haha

We never really got enough actual bricks for bulding stuff, like a cool lil village or something. My 1st Lego thing was this tractor thing, but now it's mixed up with a big box of the stuff :)

The original Lego Racers I loved originally, but now it doesn't seem so great.

I guess I probably should have just started a new one.

You forget my brain doesn't work the same way as most people. :p

You seriously bumped a thread that hasn't been used in 5 years, instead of just starting one!!

Couldn't believe it when I saw my post and then 2006 on the post date.. crazy long tim ago. :weep:

I thought AshMat was back for a mintue there :(

Same.

You forget my brain doesn't work the same way as most people. :p

That is correct, i belive it works similar to Homer Simpson. As demonstrated in the below diagram

homer-brain-largecopycopy.png

When I was in Cardiff I saw a Lego shop. I wanted to buy everything in it.... one day I will.

My most cherished piece of Lego was the railway. I had the freight train and a loop of track. Then, for birthday and Christmas presents I got bits of expansion track such as the stop/go lights and the crossing points, so I could make a figure-eight. Ah, I loved it.

I loved how select my Lego was. I wasn't a HUGE fan of it, so I only had a Space Station set (not a whole space station, just some bit of it), a Witch and her various witchy things and then like...random pirates and other generic stuff.

The Witch in space was everything.

I recently relegated my Lego Star Wars from my shelf to the drawer under my bed.

Shit was a bit embarrassing to be honest.