NEurope

Ninjago City.... comes with only 2 Ninjago. Most misleading. Should be called People City :D

Lego Masters last night anyone? A little disappointing I thought since all the models were tiny, especially compared to previous episodes.

I recently bought myself three sets that I have been wanting for ages, The Lonely Mountain from The Hobbit and the two Simpsons sets. (Pics coming when I’ve made them) And I still want that rollercoaster set too. 

Just finished building The Simpsons Lego House last night. Amazing build, much fun. did it over two evenings.

W49Extj.jpg

FheQAiM.jpg

pSM32tr.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@BowserBasher Is it easy to photograph the interiors? It looks like the rooms are a bit small.

• Thanks 1

Lego is going to be one of the episodes of the next season of The Toys That Made Us when it drops on Netflix next week. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ashley said:

Lego is going to be one of the episodes of the next season of The Toys That Made Us when it drops on Netflix next week. 

I love the Channel 4's Lego documentaries and that Master Builder show but I'm sure that The Toys That Made Us will provides more details about Lego and their knockoff competitors like MegaBlok.   

21 hours ago, Iun said:

@BowserBasher Is it easy to photograph the interiors? It looks like the rooms are a bit small.

I’ll take some pics for you later. I would say they are a fair size but not really that big. You could probably fit 3 or 4 mini figs in them with not much room to spare. 

@BowserBasher Looks much better than I expected! I still wish it was a little larger scale, but there's some excellent details.

• Thanks 1

woohoo. Don’t know when I’ll build it though as I need to find a place for it first. 

• Like 1

awesome fun building this, there’s even a picnic basket in the boot. It now sits in front of my TV. 

Finally started on the Kwik-e-Mart. Here's the progress so far (half way done)

43fvb1a.jpg

luTCkYA.jpg

the way the shelves are built is really amazing to see them come together. I adore these Simpsons sets and so glad I have finally got them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, will' said:

I just got sent some new Lego:

3926AF38-018B-4C1E-BB5C-E615E0B20FFE.jpeg.722114c586c6a207ee59972f06504da2.jpeg

Mr brother-in-law works for Ubisoft in Newcastle in the UK, and he said they send things to him fairly regularly, Hyper Scape stuff most recently.

Got my first Lego in years for Christmas, which was The Child/Baby Yoda. Love it so much.

818eO012-+L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Got the bug now and want some more to give me something to keep me busy/happy through lockdown. Of course my dream set is the £650 Millennium Falcon, but I'm not forking out that much. Would love the Hogwarts Castle but that's also pricey. Tempted by the NES, or maybe the Stranger Things set.

My 3.5 years old son has taken an interest in the real Lego, building all sorts of stuff. It's great, really nice to just sit on the floor and make stuff for him. :)

15 hours ago, Mr-Paul said:

ould love the Hogwarts Castle but that's also pricey. Tempted by the NES, or maybe the Stranger Things set.

I’d recommend all three of those sets. I have them all and they are all great sets. Hogwarts is amazing and very large. The NES is just perfect and has some great detail to it. The fact that the cartridge loading mechanism actually works is great. The stranger things set is probably best done with two people unless you don’t mind two very similar builds. Still a great set when complete. 

• Like 1

I don't know if this will be the set which gets me buying LEGO again (I really don't have the space these days), but that looks great. Absolutely love LEGO Ideas, I really need to spend more time voting for sets on there :laughing:

The next round of LEGO Ideas reviews is definitely going to be worth keeping an eye on, too! Because it's going to include these: 

EtY5qssVgAQR0lU?format=jpg&name=medium

EtY5oW0UYAEgO5P?format=jpg&name=900x900